4.50 star(s) 132 Votes

cxx

Nov 14, 2017
Is it possible to hook up with Xianne? I still like Melody the most but it rare to see asian girl in these type of game so...:love:. I mean serious router not just erotic massage and bang.
apparently only with possible 3some with m, s and x.

Reactions: NukaCola

sdr93

Aug 3, 2018
For some reason when sex animations play, sometimes the menu in the upper right hand side of the screen permanently disappears. Does anyone know how to fix that? I've searched this thread but either I didn't see anyone else with this bug, or this is just a "me" problem.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Oh Guys, almost 1600 likes and just 125 votes. I guess few people noticed those almost red stars.
The likes are like a Thank You for uploading the game. The reviews are something i personally do not care for. Some people have the need to express/share their experience. I make my own.

• Wow
Reactions: JeefZ and rKnight

redknight00

NTRedKnight
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I know it might be hard to understand for some people but DMD =/= Melody, don't discuss the other game here or your messages will be deleted.

Reactions: Rythan25

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Im' going on Week 6 of another replay of Mel. I have lots of saves but wanted to try fucking everyone but Becca (I don't know what I have against her except being bitchy and clingy in other saves). But juust want to see for myself how it ends for me. ( I do know but , wanna try).. Until another of my Fav's pop back up any how!

fried_

Nov 11, 2017
Im' going on Week 6 of another replay of Mel. I have lots of saves but wanted to try fucking everyone but Becca (I don't know what I have against her except being bitchy and clingy in other saves). But juust want to see for myself how it ends for me. ( I do know but , wanna try).. Until another of my Fav's pop back up any how!
Becca ... bitchy? She's a bit reserved and under her parents' wing at times, but once she opens up I think she's very warm and even generous (when breaking up, for example) with the MC.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Becca ... bitchy? She's a bit reserved and under her parents' wing at times, but once she opens up I think she's very warm and even generous (when breaking up, for example) with the MC.
That's what I mean thou, on the mountain hike.. Clingy and bitchy!

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Nuttin' against her(Becca) just not my type!

Reactions: fried_

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
View attachment 346567

What do you think? Will it happen in this update? :D
Beginning of the tour with melody and Sophia. Threesome with the girls if you're on that route, butt stuff with melody if you aren't? I don't know, I'm guessing on that last part but I don't see how things with her could escalate much further otherwise. Maybe a bit of light bondage play but there hasn't been any indication of things heading that direction so far.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes