4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
That makes logical sense - would you expect a good ending if you're pledging love to one girl while fucking another on the side?
No, but I thought there maybe be a choice to break up with Melody and choose someone else like in other games.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Stopped playing for a while... can't remember why, maybe cuz bethany showed up... but started again.... then steve shows up. Ugh. Just bad bad guys, as it would be called. All they do is annoy me, not really even anger me in righteous indignation, just annoy.

Reactions: RustyV

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Stopped playing for a while... can't remember why, maybe cuz bethany showed up... but started again.... then steve shows up. Ugh. Just bad bad guys, as it would be called. All they do is annoy me, not really even anger me in righteous indignation, just annoy.
I don't want to spoil you but don't worry about Bethany ;)

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Well with any luck we won't be seeing those two again I still don't get Bethanys sudden change of heart :unsure:
Probably gonna sound sexist here, but it just seems like women logic to me. Though, I guess it could be applied to all with the good ol' saying, you want what you don't have.

I can only hope they both fuck off. I'd rather girls coming back after being denied the D and trying to win your heart.

EDIT: And I do separate Bethany from this cuz she had it, and she bitched it away.

Reactions: Mormont

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Well with any luck we won't be seeing those two again I still don't get Bethanys sudden change of heart :unsure:
I suspect it was just an easy way to get rid of her as an antagonist since the general player reaction was these two suck, and add nothing of value to the game

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Hi guys,
This will be the last of our previews for the new update, which will be released THIS Saturday!
With this particular preview, I've decided to share with you a new picture that will feature in the Lewd Gallery.
This pic, plus many more will be available to any of our $10+ patrons.
As always, thanks so much for your continued support.
It really means a lot to me :)
MrDots.

View attachment 352538
Do Melody's boobs look smaller in the Lewd Gallery teaser? :(

Jan 1, 2018
I suspect it was just an easy way to get rid of her as an antagonist since the general player reaction was these two suck, and add nothing of value to the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do Melody's boobs look smaller in the Lewd Gallery teaser? :(
The Lewd Gallery pics are somewhat inconsistent, but that's probably because they were outside the story and consistency wasn't as important. In some cases the pics in the Gallery could never have happened in the story, so they're more like fantasies. And who hasn't "tweaked" the people in their fantasies to better suit their tastes? I know I do.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I dunno.... DMD really didn't do much for me. It was alright... but I just fell off of it. A lot of it was probably waiting for release, but the story just couldn't keep me either.

Melody on the other hand, some side stuff aside, as previously mentioned... I enjoy it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I dunno.... DMD really didn't do much for me. It was alright... but I just fell off of it. A lot of it was probably waiting for release, but the story just couldn't keep me either.

Melody on the other hand, some side stuff aside, as previously mentioned... I enjoy it.
The last few episodes of DMD have had...release.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ya know, I love DMD but man, the models in Melody are so much better aren't they?
I agree. I wish Melody would have preceded DMD so the team would have had more rendering experience for DMD.
I would like to see Elena and Jennifer look more like Sophie. She is way hotter than the petite girls in DMD.
If you look at the evolution of DMD the lead character D is different now then the VN's earlier releases.
But look at almost any animated venue. The Simpsons are a good example of evolving rendering.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes