4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
they got interrupted before getting to do it.
That's true - they were all exposed and then had to run off.

I suppose they could decide to complete the fantasy (though, I thought part of what they were doing was the public sex aspect, too).

Reactions: Canto Forte

dr.ek

Jan 28, 2018
I think that this game needs at least one man more (close to Melody), because it is slowly getting boring.

Last edited:

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
is there a way to "unlocked and locked" melody path too like the other girls in the settings? please help :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no to your 1st question and yes (sex path but not manager path) to 2nd question (its needed if wants to avoid game ending on certain scene if is on every1s path). you know you can edit your posts?

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
this is not dmd you can only end up with 1 girl
i don't like it either but that is the way the deb wants it

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
well it's my first time playing this and new in this thread and i was wondering if there is a harem path. i guess it's my bad sorry tho

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
still can fuck every1 as long as follows walkthrough to avoid game overs.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
If I was M.C. I'd knock her off the planet. But that's just my hostile thoughts so never mind me! I'm a nice asshole who hates asholes and she is one of em"
Gotta change that for future viewers I am not a asshole and she is..

Reactions: Mormont

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
No I didn't finish that's how to explain!!! Just seemed where it was going. Gotta finish before yakk'in so sorry!??

Did you finish your playthrough of this? and at least that asshole is gone hope she never returns
Ok All good now.. It was a he....Who is a dick. But now gone..

Hope the Mc. in the rest of the Eps. Has some backbone and not pussy out on shit!

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
What can you fail?? I don't remember.... Is that before or after Amy's birthday dinner???

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
When I in cafe with Melody and Amy, I fail. I need a save file.
That means you were still going out with both of them by that point.

You would need to go back far enough so that one of their paths could be closed before that encounter - maybe check your local saves to see if that could be done easily enough?

To sort of cheat, you could just go back before the restaurant scene and turn OFF your relationship with one of them from the Melody game settings (click upper right corner). That doesn't allow you to experience more of the prior game with one of them cut off, of course.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah sadly this is not a harem game otherwise life would be so much easier in this game :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes