4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What can you fail?? I don't remember.... Is that before or after Amy's birthday dinner???
that's on late part of game when mc, Melody and Amy goto restaurant (after Melody's photoshoot) if has agreed to go with Amy and at sametime is on Melody (relationship) path too.

Yeah sadly this is not a harem game otherwise life would be so much easier in this game :LOL:
still 3some with Melody, Xianne and Sophie.

Lord arias

Nov 23, 2018
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Melody [v0.10 Extras]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.

Original size is 3.63GB.
ty so much
DOWNLOAD
PC (826MB)
: - - - -
Mac (809MB): - - - -

(I can upload a version that's 200mb smaller if anyone REALLY needs it, but the image quality is not great, so I wouldn't recommend that version)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
View attachment 341357

Nuru Massage with Xianne

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, thank you for sharing Maldus

Xianne is like a quiet hottie in this VN: she just does what she wants, doesn't make a big fuss about things and is oh, so willing!

v 0.10 save anyone?
There are A LOT of options that can be taken by the completion of v0.10.

cxx has a package of recent saves here, but I don't know how many paths are represented

https://f95zone.to/threads/melody-v0-10-extras-mrdots-games.10668/post-1993569

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my saves have all paths open except on upper has xianne path while on lower no xianne.

M!

Jan 5, 2018
Is there a fix for the Jazz club audition?

I started a new game and both songs gets her a job there and walkthrough says that will end her career as professional?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is there a fix for the Jazz club audition?

I started a new game and both songs gets her a job there and walkthrough says that will end her career as professional?
The walkthrough seems to be incorrect. The team seems to have dropped that plot branch.

Reactions: Somnus and M!

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is it possible to hook up with Xianne? I still like Melody the most but it rare to see asian girl in these type of game so...:love:. I mean serious router not just erotic massage and bang.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Is it possible to hook up with Xianne? I still like Melody the most but it rare to see asian girl in these type of game so...:love:. I mean serious router not just erotic massage and bang.
No.
I wonder about Sophia.
About asian we have Cassandra in DMD.Sadly we lost Miko and MSN:(

Reactions: NukaCola

bobbyzzz

Jul 12, 2017
I have a quick question. Is it possible in the scene at the cafe, to only pick the aunt and not have melody? I really like the Aunt and I want her instead of Melody. Thanks

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have a quick question. Is it possible in the scene at the cafe, to only pick the aunt and not have melody? I really like the Aunt and I want her instead of Melody. Thanks
You have to pick to be only friends with Melody and then you can pursue the Aunt otherwise you get a game over if you date both

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
apparently only with possible 3some with m, s and x.

Reactions: NukaCola

sdr93

Aug 3, 2018
For some reason when sex animations play, sometimes the menu in the upper right hand side of the screen permanently disappears. Does anyone know how to fix that? I've searched this thread but either I didn't see anyone else with this bug, or this is just a "me" problem.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Oh Guys, almost 1600 likes and just 125 votes. I guess few people noticed those almost red stars.
The likes are like a Thank You for uploading the game. The reviews are something i personally do not care for. Some people have the need to express/share their experience. I make my own.

Reactions: JeefZ

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I know it might be hard to understand for some people but DMD =/= Melody, don't discuss the other game here or your messages will be deleted.

• Angry
Reactions: Rudzi and Rythan25

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Im' going on Week 6 of another replay of Mel. I have lots of saves but wanted to try fucking everyone but Becca (I don't know what I have against her except being bitchy and clingy in other saves). But juust want to see for myself how it ends for me. ( I do know but , wanna try).. Until another of my Fav's pop back up any how!

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Im' going on Week 6 of another replay of Mel. I have lots of saves but wanted to try fucking everyone but Becca (I don't know what I have against her except being bitchy and clingy in other saves). But juust want to see for myself how it ends for me. ( I do know but , wanna try).. Until another of my Fav's pop back up any how!
Becca ... bitchy? She's a bit reserved and under her parents' wing at times, but once she opens up I think she's very warm and even generous (when breaking up, for example) with the MC.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes