Melty's Quest - RPGM - Save Editor - X, Y, Z positions in japanese.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I don't suppose anyone can read japanese, and could tell me which variables are for the x, y, and z positions on the map?

One of the rare few times, I was only using a single save slot, I'm like 2 hours into the game, and I somehow slid sideways into a spot I cannot get out of. I was hoping that someone could decipher for me which variables in the save editor are the x, y, and z positions, so i can just move my character into a proper spot in the map.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I don't suppose anyone can read japanese, and could tell me which variables are for the x, y, and z positions on the map?

One of the rare few times, I was only using a single save slot, I'm like 2 hours into the game, and I somehow slid sideways into a spot I cannot get out of. I was hoping that someone could decipher for me which variables in the save editor are the x, y, and z positions, so i can just move my character into a proper spot in the map.

View attachment 82536 View attachment 82537 View attachment 82538 View attachment 82539
You'd probably have more luck posting this request over in the . Good luck!

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
You'd probably have more luck posting this request over in the . Good luck!
thanks for the suggestion, that makes a lot more sense. I wasn't sure where to post this originally!

i reported my own post, i'l see if that works to have t moved.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Crzy1352

Jan 4, 2022

View attachment 82536 View attachment 82537 View attachment 82538 View attachment 82539
Can u give me that save editor software bro?