EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ207427_img_main.jpg

Overview:

Princess Meltys spent all her life fooling around while living in the lap of luxury. One day the dastardly Grolido Monster Empire upsets her way of life. Now she sets out on a passionate journey to restore her kingdom, but what pit stops will she make along the way?
Thread Updated: 2021-05-17
Release Date: 2020-09-29
Developer/Publisher: Happy Life -
Translator: Remtairy
Censorship: No
Version: 1.2r
Language: English (Translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL MODDED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ207427_img_smp1.jpg RJ207427_img_smp2.jpg RJ207427_img_smp3.jpg RJ207427_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I don't expect anything too much to my tastes from a circle called Happy Life. But I hope to be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: jaruh

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Can someone help me? when I try to start up the game it says that it can't access the file and that I may not have the appropriate permissions to access it. What do I do?

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Wow, I was pleasantly surprised by the depth the game has along with the translation. They didn't just do generic work, and actually put in some personality to the characters.

The game also includes birth, futa, lesbian, monster girls, slime, gloryhole, anal, urinating, voyeurism, and I think some degree of shota. You can probably even include cosplay if that can count as a tag since changing outfits is a major gameplay mechanic.

The game actually has quite a lot of scenes, 59 based off the replay menu, although the first one doesn't actually have any sexual acts. I'm only through about half of them.

4.20 star(s) 44 Votes