VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Ménage à Moi [Part 1] [Alboe Interactive]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Laehtsia

Way too short for now but I trust the dev that he will make longer updates.

As a absolute fan of futa games this one looks extremely interesting. Characters are good looking, story seems appealing and otherwise the fact that this game implements a deuteragonist systems is intriguing.

I hope people will support him on Patreon so we can have more updates per year. Looking forward for this one.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

mindcrawler

It is difficult to rate this VN as there is pretty much no content yet. What looks promising is the visual quality and also possibilities to customize the relations, names and even gender of many/all characters, which are present so far.
    But even for a demo, it's too short (10 min gameplay).
    One extra star for the tiny hair on the pregnant belly :D
    I'll definitely play this, when there is more content.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

cewa

Seems really promising, looking forward to more.

Pros:
    • Good looking character models, the female protag looks quite unique
    • The story is fairly well-written so far, with no noticeable grammatical errors and avoiding the pitfalls of either being too long or too short.
    • The characters seem interesting so far.
    Cons:
    • The current content feels very short, especially since most of it is currently a prologue.
    • Already has the trope of the female characters throwing themselves at the male protag.
    • Despite the prologue, there doesn't seem to be any plot threads set up so far other than "here is a group of friends and they all feel horny for each other".