3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
i can't see the text it's too bright :cry: i hope the devs can change the text color for the next update.
Good lord white overlay with white letters out the gate with bright backgrounds dev please my eyes have mercy
I'm sorry to hear that, I will definitely make some changes in the next version.

Thank you to everyone who leaves comments and shares their emotions with me, I am very pleased that my game is finally out and I can get feedback on my work.

In the meantime, I will continue to prepare for version 0.2 :)

wild117

Jun 15, 2018
Thank you to everyone who leaves comments and shares their emotions with me, I am very pleased that my game is finally out and I can get feedback on my work.

In the meantime, I will continue to prepare for version 0.2 :)
During the walk beatrice home to her dorm part, I noticed MC mentions dorothy instead of beatrice. Possible typo?

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
During the walk beatrice home to her dorm part, I noticed MC mentions dorothy instead of beatrice. Possible typo?
No matter how many times you check the text, there is still a typo somewhere, I apologize. I'll fix it.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
This looked good unfortunately it’s pretty much unplayable for me, like others mentioned with white text on a white background i’m really having difficulty reading. I know there’s a font that has a black border around the letters but maybe changing the colour altogether would be the best route to take

I’ll try again if and when it’s fixed, good luck with the project tho (y)

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Hands off the short haired girls to each and everyone of you!
Dev said it, they will not be shared and those are mine!

...you can have the rest though :ROFLMAO::p

Nah but jokes aside, i was kinda amazed by the title picture in OP. I know a shot from the front of the school with the main girls is not the newest idea but still...looks nice.
I will definitely give it a go. (y)

Reactions: BRdsky

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Seems the mc cut him self shaving...with a machete.

About that future family fun time...at least its not a niece this time. :LOL:

2Cool2Lose

Jul 24, 2018
I know it's already been mentioned but please change the text color combo. Especially in certain settings it's unreadable and visually irritating. As a man of culture I enjoy my plot and everything you put into this. Looking forward to future updates keep up the good work.

Reactions: BRdsky

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
It's good that it doesn't have NTR (netorare) tag in this game, however I'm a fan of another type of NTR (netori),not like that matter,just saying it,as far as I see...the game looks certainly cool, especially the banner,hope this game will be bigger and bigger

Reactions: BRdsky and Frumi
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes