VN Ren'Py Abandoned MercySide [Day2_pre-release] [Triff Tales]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
mercyside_logo_Patreon.jpg
Overview:
What do you do when someone you love disappears from your life?
Taken away, vanished, lost… forgotten?
No, not forgotten.
But can you make it right?​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-12
Release Date: 2021-02-21
Developer: Triff Tales - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Day2 Pre-release
Language: English, Russian (Day1), German (Day1)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This is a pre-release version and development is currently on-hold, please read here and here for details

DOWNLOAD
Win (Compressed)
: - -
Linux (Compressed): - - -
Mac (Compressed): - - -

mercyside_banner_try1.jpg screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0005.jpg screenshot0006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
A few thoughts. Fairly short, But I enjoyed the unique setting. Dialogue is good. Nice looking ladies. I liked how there is no text box obscuring the images. Seems like this will be heavily story driven and atmospheric, so to me, what was obviously missing was music to set the tone and mood, also could use some sound effects. rain..etc...(there was at least one of a door closing as I recall).

Anyway, I am certainly intrigued. I love a good mystery, and it seems like this one could go into some dark territories. One thing has me concerned though and that is the word "Harem" under the planned tags. I am wondering how that would work? It seems like you are aiming for a serious and realistic story and I can think of nothing more immersion breaking to a serious tone than something as nonsensical as a harem. Is it just a harem in the sense that the MC can fuck everybody without the ladies being aware of his lecherous activities? Even so, that would be difficult to keep hidden in such a small community.

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
A few thoughts. Fairly short, But I enjoyed the unique setting. Dialogue is good. Nice looking ladies. I liked how there is no text box obscuring the images. Seems like this will be heavily story driven and atmospheric, so to me, what was obviously missing was music to set the tone and mood, also could use some sound effects. rain..etc...(there was at least one of a door closing as I recall).
Agreed, and we're working on that. For the time being, however, we're limiting sound effects to storytelling requirements. For instance, the sound of the door closing you mentioned helps in transitioning between scenes.

Anyway, I am certainly intrigued. I love a good mystery, and it seems like this one could go into some dark territories. One thing has me concerned though and that is the word "Harem" under the planned tags. I am wondering how that would work? It seems like you are aiming for a serious and realistic story and I can think of nothing more immersion breaking to a serious tone than something as nonsensical as a harem. Is it just a harem in the sense that the MC can fuck everybody without the ladies being aware of his lecherous activities? Even so, that would be difficult to keep hidden in such a small community.
While Future Tags will definitely happen, for Planned Tags we will try to make it happen. We believe that we've come up with a reasonable outline for it, but ... stick around and find out ;)

LordMerek

Romance Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I'm concerned about how dark this is going to be. I can't handle the dark shit very well, I certainly try, but I'm weak. Can anybody give me an idea of how dark this story will be? Because it sounds as if the plot is basically going to be the sister was abducted three years ago and raped. That's how these things usually go. :cry:

And I can't say I'm looking forward to that.

I also read the original plot outline, and it made no sense to me.

Reactions: lassoluh
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote