anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Will the NTR options with the girls lock you out of doing stuff with them yourself? I'm fine with sharing is caring but not a fan of bullies trying to hog all the fun lol.

Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Thanks for the update during these times, now playing through it and was curious why the day 5 scene 3 was changed, change of pace on how you wanted things to proceed?
There was a lot of back and forth for the longest time regarding some actions seen during that section and in short, it came down to us making some adjustments for it. The main point of that section is that there's a punishment taking place, so the setup is still there and what not. It's just a bit less shocking to say the least compared to it's previous version.

Hmm... I see good to know but I kinda missed staring at her face haha
Tnx for the info
Don't worry, you'll still come across that screen later on! :p It's just used much less and for scenes that fall into being more important moments, etc.

Love the new content can't wait to see how the following day acts out and what the follow up to the events are
Glad to hear that! ^^ The next two updates (patreon exclusive one currently) and the one in the works this month are setting up with this month's work focusing purely on that.

Will the NTR options with the girls lock you out of doing stuff with them yourself? I'm fine with sharing is caring but not a fan of bullies trying to hog all the fun lol.
The plan right now is that with the two girls who are involved with NTR, there will be times the player can get in on the action a bit and other times where they're held back. :p

ideal_name

Jul 1, 2020
I've heard of this happening once or twice before with windows 10 users. I myself use windows 10, but I think it boils down to possible security settings with windows 10? I'm sure you've tried running as admin with no luck, possibly see if windows 10's software is either updated more recently or try rolling back to a previous software version?

I wish I had more information to tell you for this, sadly nothing has come to light for this in the few cases I've heard of it happening so far.
i've turned off all security things i could think of and tried running as admin and same problem. anyone know how to fix, i'd love to try this game! i've not had this problem with any other game.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
i've turned off all security things i could think of and tried running as admin and same problem. anyone know how to fix, i'd love to try this game! i've not had this problem with any other game.
>.< sorry it's still giving issues.

I'm looking into it to see if there's some general issues happening related to the engine that's known, when google searching around even related to the engine and only having the exe show in the taskbar. There's some windows 10 webpages that suggest some fixes, assuming it's more to do with something that isn't quite working right with select programs and windows 10 based on various things it could possibly be? (I've kind of disliked windows 10, even after making the switch to it myself.)

Here's what I found and I know it's sadly more along the lines of "try these things that are more related to windows 10, rather than something purely related to the game." But that's all I'm able to find on this topic when trying to search for this issue related to the game engine. >.<

Hopefully this is the right direction to help out, otherwise I hope I can find anything else that's more related to the game engine itself to suggest or do on my behalf even for updates.

ideal_name

Jul 1, 2020
>.< sorry it's still giving issues.

I'm looking into it to see if there's some general issues happening related to the engine that's known, when google searching around even related to the engine and only having the exe show in the taskbar. There's some windows 10 webpages that suggest some fixes, assuming it's more to do with something that isn't quite working right with select programs and windows 10 based on various things it could possibly be? (I've kind of disliked windows 10, even after making the switch to it myself.)

Here's what I found and I know it's sadly more along the lines of "try these things that are more related to windows 10, rather than something purely related to the game." But that's all I'm able to find on this topic when trying to search for this issue related to the game engine. >.<

Hopefully this is the right direction to help out, otherwise I hope I can find anything else that's more related to the game engine itself to suggest or do on my behalf even for updates.
Holding down shift and right clicking on the icon on the taskbar seemes to have worked! thank you so much for your help!!

• Red Heart

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Holding down shift and right clicking on the icon on the taskbar seemes to have worked! thank you so much for your help!!
Very happy to hear this! ^^ I can put this on the op for when I've had a few mentions of this happen to others. That way it's helpful as fixes.

I hope the wait was worth it and you enjoy the game!

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Personally I Love the game! I do wish the NTR was optional but I understand trying to cater to everyone is fair and not really a hardlimit for me so ill survive. Also I was wondering since this game is targeted for ABDL/DL/Bg/Ageplay if Lactation might become an addition later on? #thatsmykink Keep up the great work.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i'm at the festival night and i'm actually trying to get the 2 NTR scenes.

can some one spoil me who the 2 girls are?

i'd rather know now and work towards them then skip it and not have a save and have to start all over.

with that said, i haven't missed it yet have i? my current save has me choose which tent i want to go into after the performance.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Me: saw an update
also Me: (retarded noises) Mikiiiii!
The time has come!

Personally I Love the game! I do wish the NTR was optional but I understand trying to cater to everyone is fair and not really a hardlimit for me so ill survive. Also I was wondering since this game is targeted for ABDL/DL/Bg/Ageplay if Lactation might become an addition later on? #thatsmykink Keep up the great work.
Thanks! ^^ The NTR content in the game is only related with Bridget and Lola (two side girls), <.< but as far as my understanding with NTR goes. Everything in the game related with it is optional, unless you decide to go with one of the two mentioned girls as girlfriends later. The only thing that I can think of that could be considered NTR? That is part of the general game would be the moment in day 5 where John spanks a girl, but I don't think that's really NTR related? (just trying to figure out and take some feedback on it, not my intention to force NTR outside of the two mentioned girl's personal routes. :p )

I do have quite a lot in store for what's to be seen during the routes, which update 0.13 for our patreon supporters features the first part of the main girl's route storylines. Which is written wise, one of our biggest updates for those who enjoy trying out all the routes just to check things out before route storylines get deeper along.

But thanks to how day 19 ends in update 0.12, it helps give a sense of relationships getting deeper. :p (Lactation will actually be seen in one of the main girl's route part 2 events. )

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
for those of us who like NTR, will we be seeing NTR with any of the other girls? Messyacademy

and crap, i figured Lola would be 1, but was iffy on Bridget. i figured it would be Bridget or Heather. i didn't invest any points in Bridget when possible.

edit: so i see this game on VNDB

it shows some pregnancy tags, like impregnation by others and pregnancy endings.

is that in the older version before the remake or is that planned content?

Last edited:

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
so i'm at the festival night and i'm actually trying to get the 2 NTR scenes.

can some one spoil me who the 2 girls are?

i'd rather know now and work towards them then skip it and not have a save and have to start all over.

with that said, i haven't missed it yet have i? my current save has me choose which tent i want to go into after the performance.
The two girls who do NTR stuff are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there is a little bit of NTR content for them, but not too much yet. I won't try to spoil where it shows up, but I don't want to waste your time either if you're seeking a cg scene or something more than what is in the game right now for them, so below is a spoiler to let you know what there is for them as a checklist. (I'll do it from earliest content to latest, for where they show up on the days.)

Hope that clears things up. ^^

for those of us who like NTR, will we be seeing NTR with any of the other girls? Messyacademy

and crap, i figured Lola would be 1, but was iffy on Bridget. i figured it would be Bridget or Heather. i didn't invest any points in Bridget when possible.
Right now the focus is to only have Bridget and Lola be related to NTR content and keep it away from other girls. There is some light moments where for example Nathan shows an interest in Nova, but nothing happening. There is some of this seen in days 18 & 19, showing that Nathan and Joey have some interest in some girls. But there isn't anything planned for NTR with that, just more simply a world/character building to show they still have their own goals at the academy much like Brandon does.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i think the NTR checklist is missing? there is a big blank space in your post.

iirc, there was also a blowjob with john that can be performed by any girl in an older version?

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes