Soundprime

Apr 1, 2018
Honestly? Mad respect to the dev for making a game for a super niche audience and responding to so many comments. While this might not be my cup of tea, I can appreciate a dev like you. Hope this goes well and you go on to make some other games too :3

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Honestly? Mad respect to the dev for making a game for a super niche audience and responding to so many comments. While this might not be my cup of tea, I can appreciate a dev like you. Hope this goes well and you go on to make some other games too :3
Thank you for the kind words! Hopefully it goes well as I do have a other series I'd like to work on in the future. One that isn't focused on diapers like this series but should have the same feel and look of this series. :)

Reactions: Soundprime

Sissy_Trap

Aug 11, 2017
Well I played the demo and while there were some things I raised my eyebrow at nothing ruined anything for me. I'd be interested to see where the game goes and I know for a fact that there is a market for this type of fetish. I do suggest getting some better male models. The ones so far are kinda creepy looking and off putting compared to the males.

Reactions: mjapper

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Well I played the demo and while there were some things I raised my eyebrow at nothing ruined anything for me. I'd be interested to see where the game goes and I know for a fact that there is a market for this type of fetish. I do suggest getting some better male models. The ones so far are kinda creepy looking and off putting compared to the males.
Thank you for the feedback, I'll take that into consideration. :) The next demo build should be releasing to patreons here in a few more days and then in 3-4 weeks from then it'll be public. I'm not sure if new models would show up in this build, but it's possible to see changes in build_0.03. I've received a good bit of feedback and will say that there's going to be more choice options and a bit more freedom compared to how chapter 1 plays like. But even chapter 1 will receive some changes for trying to make it not so set on a rail path.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
The plot seems good, but the same face model is shared by all girls in this game.
Thanks for the kind words, chapter 1 is being reworked to fix up some issues and add some more dialogue, along with more choices. So hopefully the game grows to become better, as about the faces.. Sadly it's in the nature of the anime style that doesn't give them more differences in their faces, outside of their eyes or hair. The male models are receiving some new changes to try and make them less creepy as well. The next build is out as patreon exclusive currently and will be public on Oct 20th, so hopefully it'll continue down a path of improvements and better itself.

Reactions: SLUTNUT

SLUTNUT

Sep 18, 2017
hello, i really like your work and it seems like you really put effort into it, thanks for this amazing game and if you want i can offer you to translate your work in french, it could help you to have a bigger community, dm me if you're interested

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Quick hotfix for any patreon supporters.

Build_0.03 hotfix
-fixed two minor visual issues.

*Note*
After Miki/Nova Morning scenarios in free day section or after other girls Afternoon scenarios. When the game hangs/freezes, this is "intended" as there is no chapter 2 for the game to jump to currently. This will be fixed in both public and patreon builds on Nov 3rd, with a screen that pops up once at the end of any new content saying "end of new content within this scenario or area" before taking the player back to the title screen.

Last edited:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Quick hotfix for any patreon supporters.

Build_0.03 hotfix
-fixed two minor visual issues.

*Note*
After Miki/Nova Morning scenarios in free day section or after other girls Afternoon scenarios. When the game hangs/freezes, this is "intended" as there is no chapter 2 for the game to jump to currently. This will be fixed in both public and patreon builds on Nov 3rd, with a screen that pops up once at the end of any new content saying "end of new content within this scenario or area" before taking the player back to the title screen.
Is this hotfix added in the version of the OP and should the title be updated with v0.03 hotfix?

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Is this hotfix added in the version of the OP and should the title be updated with v0.03 hotfix?
Sorry, this was a old hotfix that was meant for the warning anyone about the patreon build when v0.03 was exclusive. I'm going to only refer to public changes in the thread from here on out.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
ver 0.4 is out i got from patrion bugger me its got password lock on it i dont know password does any one know it ???

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
one thing oi must say no where near enough save game losts i thoufght 20 in another game was not enough unlill i find this game with only 5 slots gone shit 20 to bad 5 one game to another haha i have got fallout 4 with over 200 save games haha still going on maybe it goes to 1000

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
most renpy games go pretty high same area no wonder i prefer renpy
and how do get screen shot in game i afdded game steram used F12 but i got nothing other game with simmiler type works fine F12 screen shot

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes