Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
ver 0.4 is out i got from patrion bugger me its got password lock on it i dont know password does any one know it ???
Sadly in order to make sure that 2d cg scenes and other costly content is added over time, funding comes from patreon in the sense of supporters get the newest build for 2 weeks exclusively. Hence the password lock for that version. We try to be fair with our builds and what the patreon supporters have now is exactly what the public gets in 2 weeks from now, along with any bug fixes, etc. :p

Hopefully you're enjoying the game! :)

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Sadly in order to make sure that 2d cg scenes and other costly content is added over time, funding comes from patreon in the sense of supporters get the newest build for 2 weeks exclusively. Hence the password lock for that version. We try to be fair with our builds and what the patreon supporters have now is exactly what the public gets in 2 weeks from now, along with any bug fixes, etc. :p

Hello thanks for the reply yes i do like game its good

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017

Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Glad to hear that! :) The patreon build has Miki's character sprite in 2d form, along with half of chapter 2 content. So Hopefully those who are waiting for public releases will enjoy that content on Nov 17th, otherwise supporters are currently messing around with that stuff currently.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Oh, didn't see this game before. Passing by to wish good luck to the dev. I'll wait for some more development before trying it out.

Any intention of adding older, more voluptuous female characters in the future?

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Hi. could someone tell me if the NTR is developed?
Hi there! If by developed you mean actually seen in the public build (or patreon builds). Then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, didn't see this game before. Passing by to wish good luck to the dev. I'll wait for some more development before trying it out.

Any intention of adding older, more voluptuous female characters in the future?
Glad you saw it now! :) Thank you! Our characters 3d placeholders aren't their ideal body types, as we'll be seeing more busty types and thick types, along with skinny and less busty, etc. If by older you mean Milf style characters..

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi there! If by developed you mean actually seen in the public build (or patreon builds). Then

Glad you saw it now! :) Thank you! Our characters 3d placeholders aren't their ideal body types, as we'll be seeing more busty types and thick types, along with skinny and less busty, etc. If by older you mean Milf style characters..
great. as you try to clarify that it is OPTIONAL, I can see that much of the community does not like the NTR, a shame
. a game with diapers and NTR. . . . YOU HAVE ALL MY SUPPORT.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
how do i run this on mac?
I actually looked into the issue and see what's going on.. The mac version is still fairly new and hasn't had any feedback yet till now. But it looks like when I export the game for mac, it won't work with my setup since I'm running windows. If this is the case and there's no way around fixing this for mac users, I'll have to sadly discontinue support for mac. Instead I'll look into getting a browser version of the game put up online in a few different places that should allow anyone to play regardless of their os.

I'm sorry about this, I should've looked more into the mac version and had this cleared up quicker.

Reactions: adisagreeableperson

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
diapers and NTR...?
That's... I don't know how to feel about it...
But you know what? It really doesn't hurt to try...
So... ehem... I'll try... for self-discovery...

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
diapers and NTR...?
That's... I don't know how to feel about it...
But you know what? It really doesn't hurt to try...
So... ehem... I'll try... for self-discovery...
It might not be for everyone, but perhaps there's something within that catches peoples attention and enjoy it. Of course that'll differ from person to person and being open to subject matters. But who knows, maybe looking past certain aspects that pop up in the game might discover something good? Hopefully it's a good self discovery! :)

Reactions: Dave3518

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The 2d models are clearly much better than the 3d models, but having both of them in there at once on the same screen is just strange to me. I think the game would be more fun with a female protagonist as well. Unclear why renpy was not used. An option to avoid scat & NTR would be very nice. Also, it doesn't make sense for the diaper girls to be happy about shitting their diapers. That is not something they should be "proud of" more something they should feel "humiliated" about. I have met a number of abdl girls. Some into scat, some not. Of the ones that would shit themself 0 ever were happy about it and have always acted humiliated about it.

Gasmaske

Aug 6, 2017
As long as theres plentyof clean diapers and not every diaper is getting uhm soiled instantly, im down! :)
Clean>Dirty (imo)
I´ll give it a try...

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
The 2d models are clearly much better than the 3d models, but having both of them in there at once on the same screen is just strange to me. I think the game would be more fun with a female protagonist as well. Unclear why renpy was not used. An option to avoid scat & NTR would be very nice. Also, it doesn't make sense for the diaper girls to be happy about shitting their diapers. That is not something they should be "proud of" more something they should feel "humiliated" about. I have met a number of abdl girls. Some into scat, some not. Of the ones that would shit themself 0 ever were happy about it and have always acted humiliated about it.
Glad to hear people like the 2d sprites as they begin taking over the 3d placeholder stuff in the coming months. :) The choice to add a mix of them in like that came from supporters, either seeing a character being updated much earlier but having to see 2d mixed with 3d or wait a long time for one big update. We feel that the small one character updates into 2d is pretty good even if visually distracting with the 3d placeholder sprites, as it lets us add their emotes in and everything more spread out rather than trying to tackle 10+ characters having their old sprites replaced with emotes, etc.

We're not ruling out the idea of a female protagonist, but currently it's something we're trying to figure how to fit it within the story as a option. (possibly could be an addon to the game as things get closer to being finished, take the role of a new female transfer student.) Before the game began it's process, renpy was considered but ultimately I found tyrano to be a bit more easier to deal with on some aspects. But it does have it's faults too, it's possible future projects could swap engines. The option to avoid NTR is in game currently (aside from one scene, but you choose one of six options), it's part of the main story plot but nothing like that shows up again that's directly linked and tied to the plot. Scat I should mention isn't directly showing it (aside from a diaper changing scene) but nothing more than that and we'll keep that in mind possibly choosing to look away during the moment it would show it during said scene.

During Chapter 1 without trying to openly spoil it, the game hints that things during that aren't exactly normal and there's some mystery behind those events that pop up later in the game as it's found out more. (Miki on the other hand is kind of an odd ball character who enjoys it, but she's the exception.) The other times the girls are seen using their diapers it's because it's required by the academy or something a little more is going on. (it'll make more sense as future story builds continue adding to the main plot)

what kind of ntr we have here ? netori or netorare ?
Sorry! I forgot there's a few different kinds of NTR.. It's mainly netorare (avoidable) but there's very little hints of netori based on player choices during the game.

I'll wait a few months for a build without all the "place holder" scenes. I wish it was in Renpy so someone could make a patch and fix the game to make Erika your real sister. The game seems promising though, I'll wait and see.
Sounds good! :) right now we're currently going at a slow pace for CG scenes being replaced with 2d ones. (due to funding) But the sprites are taken care of and are on track for 1-2 new character sprites each month (roughly 1 new one per update). We do have plans for once the project is finished to add some after stories and addons to the base game, one of these will dig into the main character and his sister's past more than what will be told within the base game.

As long as theres plentyof clean diapers and not every diaper is getting uhm soiled instantly, im down! :)
Clean>Dirty (imo)
I´ll give it a try...
There's a good mix of clean vs dirty of course I won't lie and say it's avoidable content when dirty diapers show up. But we're for sure not trying to overload the game with scene after scene of dirty diapers and taking away from the main plot and character/world building, etc. Trying to strike a good balance of things. :)

What that means placeholders? they are scene is for patrons?
Currently the game uses the 3d models for "placeholders" be that as sprites or CG scenes. But it's nothing linked to patreon supporters being able to see the real CG scenes, etc. At most what is happening for supporters, is that the current released build for supporters has Erika's 2d sprites added. While 0.05 doesn't but this is due to the way the updates are handled and meant to be new content for those supporting the project till it becomes the next public build and unlocks for everyone else for free. The current patreon build also does have 1 new CG scene (2d art) that isn't in 0.05 but again it's not directly linked to "placeholders" It's just how we update the game and what new stuff is being added for supporters, etc.

There is generic placeholder screens that began popping up in Chapter 2. These are for scenes that don't really have big priority right now and it's a mix of dev time spent on "3d placeholder scenes" vs using time for new features or polishing things, as the 2d art will be taking over in time. (hopefully that answers your question! :p )

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes