EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MA banner 2023 small.png

Overview:
Messy Academy is an 18+ adult/eroge visual novel that focuses on diapers! It's a general school life, slice of life feeling series that not only focuses on the adult related focuses. But also contains comedy, drama and romance as well! (Male & Female protagonists, later is coming in late March.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-14
Release Date: 2023-12-12
Developer: Messy Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20 (Episodes 1-4 + Episode 5 scenes 1 & 2)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Story Summary:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac:
- - - - -

lola take it off 1 of 1 (default).png Heather tamed 2 (teased).png nurse handjob 1 of 4 (default).png rachel class 4 (nervous).png nova undressing 3 of 6 (unbuttoned).png Miki trips clean.png episode 1 screen.png episode 2 screen.png episode 3 screen.png episode 4 screen.png bg episode5.png side_story_by_marxedp_dedvsvx.png MA-ss-pre1.png MA-ss-pre2.png MA-ss-pre3.png MA-ss-pre4.png MA-ss-pre5.png MA-ss-pre6.png MA-ss-pre7.png

Last edited:

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
The 3rd picture below the download options is making my left eye brow raise.... what could the main character be doing with those diapers? hmmmm
Don't worry that's not the main character lol.

Good luck to you bro, but diapers and scat (Dev notes) means...

I'm out.
View attachment 393401
Thanks bro, everyone has their thing.

Rofl, yeah I know pretty original name for it :p
Messy bitches the downfall of many men from the beginning of time, so sad!
Someone has to put a stop to them, lol.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I had a really funny ntr is shit scat joke but I'll be a lady and keep it to myself. Did you actually animate bowel movements and excrement? Or you avoided that with the diapers? :unsure:

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Don't worry that's not the main character lol.
Yo i know i said something about diapers and after that there was talk about scat and i cant help but feel partially responsible so... when i said diapers, i was imaging that guy using those diapers and a way to humiliate the girls and force them to wear them out in the open. Instead of scat or any other tag, i was assuming humiliation tags, which is always worth a good laugh.

Reactions: SamHaim

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
The character design seems nice but mmm I know its your game and all but maybe adding a non Diaper and non Scat version will make your game way better and be intresting to many people, and yes, as I said its your game and you are free to desing it as you want but if you ever want to make money of it (like in patreon or paypal) its important to have a bugger audience target.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I'm not into diapers but I can live with it as long as the game is worth playing by my standards.
Keeping an eye on this; I'm gonna wait for a couple more updates before giving it a try.
Sounds good, I came into making the game knowing it won't attract some people but I hope it's to your standards. :)

yea just played it to see what its like and its "alright" i like all the female models but im not really ok with the fat basturds (Get it ;))
Thanks for trying it out, sadly the first demo mostly focuses on introductions of characters. But new demo builds will have more choices and branching paths.

I had a really funny ntr is shit scat joke but I'll be a lady and keep it to myself. Did you actually animate bowel movements and excrement? Or you avoided that with the diapers? :unsure:
lol and if you mean if there's scat shown and not hidden behind diapers, there's a possibility for it. But it'd be a choice option that has a warning tag before hitting it for those not interested.
Yo i know i said something about diapers and after that there was talk about scat and i cant help but feel partially responsible so... when i said diapers, i was imaging that guy using those diapers and a way to humiliate the girls and force them to wear them out in the open. Instead of scat or any other tag, i was assuming humiliation tags, which is always worth a good laugh.
ah I see lol

Yep it looked interesting until the diapers came into play, then I got disappointed and lost interest after 5 minutes of play. Yes everyone has their thing but I believe that audience is a very small in my opinion
sorry to hear that.

The character design seems nice but mmm I know its your game and all but maybe adding a non Diaper and non Scat version will make your game way better and be intresting to many people, and yes, as I said its your game and you are free to desing it as you want but if you ever want to make money of it (like in patreon or paypal) its important to have a bugger audience target.
I actually was thinking of maybe making a version of the game that removes diapers as it's focal point. Of course it'd require some text changes and a bit of changes to story but I'm not ruling it out. I'll look into it and see if it's possible to maybe get a version of this build like that done while fixing up bugs and working on the next build. Thank you for the suggestion :) and if of course there isn't a version for this game.. I do have plans for another series I wish to work on in the future if I'm able to keep focus on this series and that other one, but the other series game was planned to not have a focus on diapers.

Realistically, at some point, we should add a "Diaper" tag to these threads.
I'd like that, I'm new to the site but by having that as a tag maybe people can filter tags they don't have interest in. I know there's some stuff I dislike but I don't mind needing to filter it, etc.

Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
When you're still waiting on a torrent for the web comic, and this appears. ಥ ͜ʖಥ

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
"Hard pass", "Diapers, I'm out" does not contribute anything to this thread. We don't need to know that you can't deal with that. Don't bring your weaknesses in here. Leave it alone.
How does someone expressing their opinion constitute as a weakness muttdoggy? :unsure:
There are literally thousands of posts like that on hundreds of games, for various reasons.
Who's to say why one reason as to like or dislike a game - is more valid than another?

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Yeesh, from the way underage look of those schoolgirls to the apparent diaper fetish to the basement-dwelling slob of a protag (no he doesn't remind me of myself shut up lalala I can't hear you), I don't think this game is for me. Good luck to the developer though, it takes balls to try and do something this niche.

Jun 27, 2019
so... I "played" through the demo, which was just reading and clicking, and my opinion is... wtf is this shit?
The game has pretty much all the fetishes that I dont like... Scat, Diaper and baby play shit, humiliation, BBW, fat ugly teacher raping his (underage?) students and so on....
I wanted to give this demo a fair chance and it completely failed.
I do not think this game will be a success Nevertheless, I wish the developer good luck

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Yeesh, from the way underage look of those schoolgirls to the apparent diaper fetish to the basement-dwelling slob of a protag (no he doesn't remind me of myself shut up lalala I can't hear you), I don't think this game is for me. Good luck to the developer though, it takes balls to try and do something this niche.
Just to clarify the game is meant to have a anime 3d look to it for the most part, this might be a cause of them looking underage but they aren't intended to be in that nature. Also just to clear things up cause I don't know if people are mistaking the teacher as the protag, but the fat guy is the teacher. Regardless of that, thank you I know a game focused on many niche themes like this won't be popular. But there's a serious lack of games in this nature

I have plans for another series of mine that isn't focused on these themes but it might be some time before that begins popping up.

so... I "played" through the demo, which was just reading and clicking, and my opinion is... wtf is this shit?
The game has pretty much all the fetishes that I dont like... Scat, Diaper and baby play shit, humiliation, BBW, fat ugly teacher raping his (underage?) students and so on....
I wanted to give this demo a fair chance and it completely failed.
I do not think this game will be a success Nevertheless, I wish the developer good luck
Sadly this first demo is meant as a introduction to the girls and doesn't have any choices to pick from till towards the end. But the future builds of the game will have more choices throughout compared to what people see here. I'm sorry the game doesn't target your fetishes, the main focus of this game is diapers and with that themes that link into it.

I don't expect this game to be a crazy success with these themes, but there's a serious lack of games for those targeted themes. Thank you though!

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes