VN - Others - Completed - Meteor World Actor: Badge & Dagger [v2.1.1] [Heliodor]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Florent303

Great VN, follows the path of the first one ! Great music, Visual, Story.

The downside will be the routes available, only two with one not really interesting but the other one is to rate !

If you have like the first, this one is for you ! I recommand for new players to have complete the frist one with the last route to not be lost with name, events and characters.

5/5 !
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Z_z_Z

Man, Meteor World Actor is actually amazing at making you feel underwhelmed, How can a game be so captivating yet disappointing at the same time. If blue balls where made into a VN it would be the MWA franchise. The writing really pulls you in and the humour is quite good, then when it comes to actually making a character's route ending they fall flat on their face. Once you enter a character's route the writing in the later half feels so soulless. They just feel so rushed and clearly overlooked. It's truly disappointing seeing how much potential the story has and then before it's properly expanded upon, boom route's over and you're left with this bad taste in your mouth.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Surgy

The story is still going fine.

The game itself is just as good as the 1st part: they reproduced all the nice visual parts of it, voices are professionally done, art is crisp and interesting and game UI is marvelous, though a smallest bit laggy.

The better part is special effects which undergone some serious improvement.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

kidlat020

playing the prequel is a requirement. and if you loved the prequel then this sequel has done very good justice to it.

more worldbuilding, more Ruka Assholery, more sucking to the corporate dick among others, more Cult, more Shining Union though not much. expect the plot to move forward pretty fast.

There's a Fuyumi arc for the Fuyumi lovers out there, but as a hater I just hated her even more. Chiffon still the best girl and its not a competition.

There's also a Ryouko arc, which is surprisingly tied in to the main plot. and no, its not what you think. I'm avoiding spoilers if you can't tell. that alone makes this a must play if you're already invested to the series.