VN - Others - Completed - Meteor World Actor [v3.1.2] [Heliodor]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Donkers

Well-made game with a great story. There are limited eroge scenes, so it's more story-based instead of an eroge type game. I would recommend this game for the story instead of the h-content. The UI is well-built
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Sinphil

The story and female characters are brilliant, The artwork is solid.

Unfortunately, like most Japanese games the male protag is majorly flawed, I disagree with idea he is a lone wolf living off wits, from a child he was selfish idiot that only avoided becoming criminal statistic by outside intervention leading to police career, where he was always hopeless and got by on coat tails of his partner and classmates who he is still jealous off. His violent disposition came in handy in cult incident that has allowed him to continue his career of total ineptitude. He is not a hero jaded by system but a parasite on system from childhood.

Of course this makes the actual romance stories ridiculous and jars badly with actual brilliant story line. Also though the initial dialogue and self justification of protagonist provides great comic relief in dark storyline it gets old quickly and just enhances the ridiculousness of anyone possibly caring for him or his opinions as colleague, friend or lover.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2004997

Honestly, I am just looking for some fapping materials. But, this novel definitely surprise me with how good the story is. Even if the sex scenes are removed, I am sure it is still among the best ln I have read.It is about a detective living in a fantasy world which have a lot of different races with its own power. About the sequel, I don't really mind if the story is unfinished since the quality of the story is good. I don't mind waiting.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Surgy

The game is well done. The art is crisp and beautiful. The seiyu did their job pretty solid. The story is, well, it is okay, even with that much level of clumsy.

The thing I especially liked is how UI transitions are animated and voiced.

The stuff I disliked is common: quite the amount of censorship, unneeded outside of Japan, but still added for reasons obscure, and splitting the game into parts which I don't feel particularly good with too.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ace59

Honestly, I am just looking for some fapping materials. But, this novel definitely surprise me with how good the story is. Even if the sex scenes are removed, I am sure it is still among the best ln I have read.It is about a detective living in a fantasy world which have a lot of different races with its own power. About the sequel, I don't really mind if the story is unfinished since the quality of the story is good. I don't mind waiting.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

HunterSeeker

First off, what's very unique about this visual novel is that you're not playing a plain jane protagonist who who has limited social skills with women. You're playing a lazy dude who lives paycheck to paycheck and prefers being a lone wolf. He does have hidden power but that doesn't make him into the most overpowered character in the entire story. He has to be aware of both his limitations and use his wit to overcome obstacles. That in and of itself makes this unique among Japanese visual novels and makes this a breath of fresh air.

This is a detective story that is primarily episodic. There's an underlying main story, but you have to go through each of the routes to get a full background as to the MC's motivations. If there's anything that makes no sense, it's the romance. The MC is essentially an asshole who could care less about forming meaningful relationships so the lovey-dovey romance he has with the women feels very out of place with not only his character, but with several of the women too since most of the women wouldn't even date a guy like him. Instead, the hentai is there just to be there. You could have remove the forced hentai and still have a coherent story here.

Another warning is that if you hate games with a cliffhanger, avoid this one because by the end, it's very clear that we are far from finishing the story. There's a lot of world building. The story isn't mind blowing, but it's definitely intriguing.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Torzika

wery good story and art work cute charatcers.....will there be new content whit the story or part 2? fck whit that shit whit 200 caracter to vote........