BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
5b2319d07997a1e74c3516ad03fb6110.gif

Overview:
Elves are smart, long-lived, and attuned to the wind. Wips can manipulate flame. Segitts have incredible muscular strength.
Somehow, humans have learned to survive. In the racially-diverse technopolis of the Seventh Republic, they even dominate. Out of all the strange and terrible corners of the world, in this one, at least, humans can feel safe. Here, there's strength in numbers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-12-01
Release Date: Japanese 2019-07-26, Chinese & English 2020-11-30
Title: Ryuusei World Actor
Original Title: 流星ワールドアクター
Aliases: 流星WA, Ryuusei WA
Developer: Heliodor -
Publisher: ShiraVN
Censored: Yes
Version: 3.1.2
Language: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Voices: Japanese
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot3.jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot6.jpg screenshot7.jpg screenshot8.jpg screenshot9.jpg screenshot10.jpg screenshot11.jpg screenshot12.jpg screenshot13.jpg screenshot14.jpg screenshot15.jpg screenshot16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Liolleren

Nov 10, 2018
Okay, if anyone is interested, there are exactly 365 Photos. Where there are over 2,800 thousand sprites. The crossing takes 2 hours - When reading maybe 10 NO 30 !!! There are 2 sex scenes for each character at this end of time.

Reactions: Fakecrash

SaddamHussein

Aug 4, 2018
Okay, if anyone is interested, there are exactly 365 Photos. Where there are over 2,800 thousand sprites. The crossing takes 2 hours - When reading maybe 10 NO 30 !!! There are 2 sex scenes for each character at this end of time.
Do you have a walkthrough for this ? or there is no need for a walkthrough?

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Gotta say, the Japanese really need to learn how to write a blurb (brief). In those six paragraphs, I didn't spot a single line that hinted at any sort of conflict. Just a general description of the setting. Cool, bunch of disparate races live in a police state. What's the story about? What's the hook? Damn, VNs are brilliant but they miss the simple stuff.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
any form of animation to the Hscenes? or just stills?

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
The fact that the game came out last year and there is no new game yet makes me wonder if this will be worth it...
I waited less than year between releases of world end economica(jap ver, the translation took too long) and I dont mind waiting a year between sequels, but from there to go with 2 or 3 years(I'm looking at you MMQ paradox pt3) is BS...

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The fact that the game came out last year and there is no new game yet makes me wonder if this will be worth it...
I waited less than year between releases of world end economica(jap ver, the translation took too long) and I dont mind waiting a year between sequels, but from there to go with 2 or 3 years(I'm looking at you MMQ paradox pt3) is BS...
...... kara no shojo laughs at you.
First one came out 2008, english in 2011
Second in 2013 (with trial in 2012), english in 2015 (not as long a wait as before). (and is getting new cast remaster edition according to vndb)
Third and final is due this december and given the pattern will at least be another 2 years before english version.
Quite the wait to get your mind and feelings fucked tbh. (game is not for the faint of heart, but from memory is a fkn good game).

Popularity tends to be the driver behind english versions. Kara No shojo though is a good game, with lots of endings and a fuck your feelings with some feel good, but also quite a lot of feel bad.
To sum it up, is a game where happiness isn't the goal, but meaning in a dark world is (real life says hi :S )

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes