Unity - Metro Sim Hustle [v1.5.4] [Departure Interactive]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Papaco Schneider

Youtubers make it seems to be a fun game, it's not. There's no plot, driving the train is irrelevant story wise (because there's no story to begin with) and only serves to get a few ingame bucks and it's boring. You have many side quests that consume a lot of time and are irrelevant and repetitive. The grind to get money is insane and have no purpose since a house has no pratical use, same with the store - waste of time. There are only 3 very short sex scenes that repeat with different girls (condom use is mandatory). And the game is effectively bandonned. So, no recomend.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Kourosh

Don't get me wrong. I loved the idea of this game. Starting out at the bottom, homeless and broke...but through hard work and dedication you are able to store up money and build a better life for yourself. I really liked the concept of this but what you get from this game is just a glimpse of that nothing more. The game has great ideas but that's it ideas. There are only 3 apartments available, bunch of look-alike furniture & even less items for clothing. The metro sim part is actually fun for 5 minutes, it will get so boring so fast. as for the adult stuff, it's pretty much non-existent don't expect much.
    To sum up, Great ideas, very poor execution & close to nothing adult stuff.