Flash - Completed - mewgame [Final] [Mew games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

mewgame [Final] [Mew games]
    I think there is no need to even explain the reason for the negative vote...
    The game has no dialogue, voice, music, each girl has the same expressions, positions and animations.
    Flash game, ok, but still a little more effort could be done.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

hurrdurrderpderp

Not a game, more of interactive animations in flash.
    Few girls (from KonoSuba) in few different positions, unfortunatelly has some clipping issues. Overall meh. Try out only if you're big KonoSuba fan.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

BillyJohnson367

Game is poor quality. Art style looks good, which is why I was interested in finding it. However, upon usage, just about half of the features don't work or are useless. This is confirmed in the thread itself by other folks. The game is titled "completed", but a "completed" game doesn't have about half of the features unable to function. The game certainly isn't "terrible", the art style really saves this game from that kind of rating. Although, it's not worthy of an Average rating either. Poor is what it is.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Slayerz

I'm just surprised by the lack of options there are and the bugginess in the animation loops. The art style is pretty good, but the characters are positioned in odd ways (Mostly the option from behind).

I would personally find it more interesting if you had options to cum everywhere on the girls and it accumulates over time.