Seeking MFM, double penetration, gangbang

MasonGray

Mar 31, 2022
Hey. I am looking for games with more interactive DP and gangbangs. No visual novels. Is there anything good out there like that?

MasonGray

Mar 31, 2022
Degrees of Lewdity (sometimes two dicks in one hole D: but Pixelart Graphics)
Looks fun, but it is more of a text based game and not interactive in the way I am looking for.

What is "DP"?

Anyway "Third Crisis" has some Gangbang scenes.
DP = Double Penetration

There's special tag for it "multiple penetration" and I removed "VN" tag from the search
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=1556/noprefixes=13
I can search also but that does not give me my request of suggestions. I hoped I don't have to try every game there.

Those are visual novel type games.

Do people just suggest random stuff here?

MasonGray

Mar 31, 2022
I think the game most fitting here is Lifeplay.
Thanks, that looks really good.

The games I suggested don't have the VN tag, they are clearly tagged as RPGM. Either way, your request was ambiguous and vague as shit.

Sorry, I meant games that don't play like VN, not just games that don't have VN tag.
And sorry if interactive sex scenes seems too vague and ambiguous for you and you suggest completely different games.
I mean, come on, you should make a difference in between interactive and non-interactive. :confused:

alexferno

Sep 13, 2021
Sorry, I meant games that don't play like VN, not just games that don't have VN tag.
Vague ✓
Ambiguous ✓
And sorry if interactive sex scenes seems too vague and ambiguous for you and you suggest completely different games.
I mean, come on, you should make a difference in between interactive and non-interactive. :confused:
Games by nature are interactive. Some are more than others, but all games require input from the player.
Both of the games I mentioned have DP and gangbang scenes where the player can choose how they play out.

MasonGray

Mar 31, 2022
Vague ✓
Ambiguous ✓

Games by nature are interactive. Some are more than others, but all games require input from the player.
Both of the games I mentioned have DP and gangbang scenes where the player can choose how they play out.

Oh, sorry, I will try to explain. When I say a game that has interactive DP scenes, I mean interactive like you can interact in that scene, not just see a visual or animation. I can try to explain more if that still doesn't make sense, but I think I can't explain it even more simpler :(
I mean, if you already struggle with understanding the wording "interactive sex scene."

alexferno

Sep 13, 2021
Oh, sorry, I will try to explain. When I say a game that has interactive DP scenes, I mean interactive like you can interact in that scene, not just see a visual or animation. I can try to explain more if that still doesn't make sense, but I think I can't explain it even more simpler :(
I mean, if you already struggle with understanding the wording "interactive sex scene."
I understand what you mean, but "interactive" is a broad term and your original post wasn't very clear. That's all I'm saying.

MasonGray

Mar 31, 2022
I understand what you mean, but "interactive" is a broad term and your original post wasn't very clear. That's all I'm saying.
Yeah, but that's why I asked for more interactive DP & gangbang. It can be any kind of game (besides VN), as long as the DP or gangbang in the game itself is interactive. Otherwise it can be any type of game.
I don't think anybody thinks just pressing one button to start the sex scene is much interactive, it might be interactive in the most simple term, but that's why I said more, cause again, I am not looking something in specific interactivity, just as long its not random still or animation with no interactivity.