Ren'Py - Mi Unica Hija [v0.25.0] [Binaryguy]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Kezza329

really solid game. after i followed the hints page, it became easy to progress.
    love the game. however i do wish there was repeatable cinematic anal sex whenever i wanted. and ass eating. as theres alot of anal to begin with, but then i stops when vaginal starts. i do wish there was a no pregnancy playthrough, with anal only. that would be great.

but the scenes are amazing, and improve in quality as you go on.

the story is not the best, but its alright.

i hope to see some sfx, and anal only options, and repeatable anal and ass play.

good game!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

nibagat

Once you get hang of the mechanics, this game has a lot of potential.

The story is actually good and has a pretty good pacing. It also caters to a lot of different fetishes and it does them well, you can also turn off the unwanted fetishes.
    Graphics are also good.

Overall in its genre this game is one of the best.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Ordolph

I'm incredibly suspicious of the other ratings in this thread putting the game at 4-5 stars. This game is really not great. Starting with the art, I will give it, the semi-animated transitions are actually pretty well done, but the resolution is garbage, seems to be 720 or less for most images. The limited sex scenes mostly take place from what could best be described as a voyeuristic perspective, from outside the room. The animations in sex scenes are very low framerate, and lack any diversity in angles or positions. Moving to the story, it's... OK. The premise and characters are mediocre at best, and generally uninteresting. The translation is also not great, generally stiff and somewhat confusing dialogue. The gameplay is probably the worst spot, there is a hint system, but is very vague. It's very much not obvious what you are meant to be doing at any given time, there's really no driving force to get you to go do anything. It also does one of my most hated things, putting in options that literally just tell you "Sorry! This is still in development", if it doesn't do anything, don't put it there.

Overall, again, I really don't understand the reasoning to the 4-5 star ratings, reeks of artificial rating inflation to me.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Mediterraneon

Amazing animations with a unique and bold concept, tough to tackle in many games. This game does the routes right. It gives choices that are impactful with a story that has so much opportunity to grow. 10/10, can't wait to see more of this project !
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Valreese

One of the best game I played.
    Starts slow which is fine if its simple
    Can move fast.
    Can be a little grindy but not too much
    Have its own animation. Which i feel like its underrated
    Needs to fix some the bugs
    Has a lot of potential.
    This is actually the few games that i'm super excited for the update
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Damya

It's one of sandbox games where the developer for some weird reason tried to re-implement a Sanbox game in the same manner as if it's a Visual Novel. You have to follow the script step by step to force the story to proceed.
    Trying to do something on your own just makes you waste your time, and your progression with the girl is often locked by actions that have nothing to do with her. You could do anything on your own for a dozen of minutes only to open Hints and find out that you'd have to go to work for 8 hours or to go to some location to play the next story scene.
    It's practically a VN that forces you to push narrative by doing useless repetitive actions while not really offering anything in return.

Graphics isn't great, story is kinda eh, gameplay is pretty bad. Interface is terrible, navigation is even worse.
    On the bright side, it's animated through and through. You could praise the dev for making their work 5x harder than it needs to be.

Would I recommend playing it?
    No, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even bother to try it again in the future.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Dudush666

[v0.24.0]... Well, I don’t even know... if we consider that [v.1] is the final result, then we only have a quarter of the game... But... If there will probably be a few more one-steps and then the game will be marked with a “Completed” sticker, somewhere on [v0.33.5a]... then another matter... apparently we need to evaluate what we have now...

I didn’t like the graphics, I didn’t like the mc daughter either, you constantly need to change clothes, the controls are not the most convenient, and the sandbox here is so-so... because at the end, or in the middle, or I don’t know where, you don’t go anywhere else, nothing you don’t do it, you just sleep until the right time or do only what is indicated in the tips... so there is still work and work...

Well, I liked that there is anal, incest, voyeurism, flirting with sleeping girls, rape and other tags are present... Share, NTR, The Dark Path is in its infancy... well, a sandbox... everything is better than a stinking VN...

So we'll see...
  8. 3.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Love route is boring
    Bad father route has some forced action
    Renders are ok not bad not good

Love route you get haircut let the woman who cut your hear give you a blowjob you get a job offer to work in a store
    The usual good guy thing route in wich nothing interesting happens

Bad dad route you R her butt or stick your penis in her mouth (don't know if the full word is allowed)
    You show of a video of you and her mom having sex
    You tie her up or not and thats basically the bad dad route

Short update
    No bug
    There is sound
    Gonna follow this game
    But feels like a good game for few updates
  9. 2.00 star(s)

plentyfucksgiven

Citing an earlier review:

> THIS ENTIRE REVIEW IS WRITTEN WITH THE CAVEAT - The first half of the game is boring as hell.

and I am already bored out of my mind, activated fast-forward on unread texts after hacking "Auto" mode didn't work for me...

Did somebody say the UI is shit? I agree, it moves the game's score from probably 4 down to 2. The story is fine, the animations are noteworty - but my mouse is dying on me, I can't take it anymore. The game is over, and I feel like I wasted my time. It could have been a nice experience, were it not for the UI.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

nickbo

The interface on this game is kills it. That and the fact that the first half of it is super boring, like way beyond simple slow burn boring. Couple that with the fact that old saves don't work and now I'm forced to relive all that useless grinding? Nope not gonna happen.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

THIS ENTIRE REVIEW IS WRITTEN WITH THE CAVEAT - The first half of the game is boring as hell.

But once you get past the setup of characters and places and backstories, you get into the developing relationship between yourself and your cute daughter. The game has a built-in walkthrough via the hint system, so its just a time investment to unlock the scenes. And boy, are there a LOT.

There are fantasy scenes, real scenes, and also transition scenes. Like when you first have vaginal, you don't go deep or pound her hard since she was just a virgin. Instead that happens later, the first vaginal is more transitional as finally crossing the line into incest :3

This game is only at V0.23.1 at the time of review and you could spend a full day of real time, just exploring every path and dialogue option whether you're planning to play dark or light. I'm of course playing dark, so its crazy hot to see Molly being desired and wanted by so many men.

The writing always gets me excited, the visuals are getting better every update, and the pacing is finally perfect! The dev is truly producing something incredible here and I hope he succeeds in completing this game so we can see all routes fully developed. As of Oct 2023, most content is loving daughter sex, and not so dark. But its such high quality, I'm optimistic!
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Enot1964

v. 0.23.1
    I'll make a disclaimer - I love sandboxes. And accordingly, my evaluations are subjective.
    The main question is whether this game is worth pursuing? My answer is yes, if you like sandboxes and you are not afraid of the moderate grind present in the game. Believe me, there are many examples of games where the grind is present for the sake of grind, you move blindly, repeating many dozens of times the same action, without being sure whether this or that trigger will work or not. In this game, yes, in the beginning you will have to mess around for an hour and a half or two hours, and then the action develops much faster, there is enough content here. Of course, the game is still under development, not all the plot tails are tied up, nevertheless I enjoyed it, especially considering that in the last month I've had some very unsuccessful projects, as luck would have it. In the discussion many people ask the question, is it worth downloading 7.4 gigabytes? My answer is that it is definitely worth it if you like sandboxes. Now, point by point.
    Graphics. Yes, it leaves much to be desired, if you have a UHD monitor, the graininess of the image will catch your eye. Perhaps the problem is the many animations present in the game. But let the volume of the game increase a couple times, but a quality picture always goes to the plus side. My rating is 3 out of 5.
    Story. At first I had a strong rejection, as the characters in my opinion were not handsome. But as the story progressed I stopped paying attention to it, the plot is not complete, but it is quite capable of engaging the player.
    My rating is 4 out of 5.
    Gameplay (for a sandbox) 4 points out of 5.
    The music is unobtrusive, but I eventually turned it off, but still, 4 out of 5.
    I didn't encounter any bugs during gameplay, which is a big plus. Probably for the reason that I didn't use saves from previous versions, this is my first experience with this project.
    Overall impression of the game - 4 points out of 5. I give a slightly inflated score (in principle, it was more objective to rate it as 3.5 out of 5), I raised it a bit in the hope of future updates.
    To the developer I would like to express my sincere words of gratitude and wishes for further creative success.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Hercules1

the mini games in this games are awful, the sandbox aspect of this game is awful, why add this kinda of crap, f*ck this shit, there is a bunch of games out there with good art that i will never play due to their boring and exausting sandbox sh*t, this game is almost making me quit it due to this crap, and my save game bugs often when there is a new release and i have to do this crap all over again, and if i want to see an old scene, cant, gotta replay this crap again, bad bad gameplay!

Sorry about the rant, love this game art and story, but hate the grind and the lack of options to watch old scenes, if there was a replay gallery or something like that, at least i wouldnt need to redo all the sandbox bore!
  14. 3.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Story is a bit vanilla and not all bad but its just drawn out to much with the sandbox, its a long grind and its really bad in the start where you only say a few words to someone then have to wait a day and later you have to wait days or a week, also for money you got a mobile where you can click money but it takes 500 clicks just for 10k 20$ a click, not that money really matters since you follow a set storyline, so even when the landlord ask for the 42k your behind on rent, MC still cant pay since he thinks hes still poor no matter if you got 50k+ on ya.

Story is also pretty much kinetic and your choices dont really do much, alot of the girls you just end up fucking with no say in it as MC.

There is also still alot of errors within the game, energy not going down in the park or going past 24 hours which results in a black screen, but you can rollback atleast to get game working again.

Story 3/5
    Not bad but not great either and takes to long to get the story going.

Animations 3/5
    They arent that bad but with whats out there now a days it is below average.

Girls 2/5
    The girls really dident do much for me, ive seen so much better looking ones in other games, but i guess that comes down to personal taste.

Music 2/5
    It has music but it dosent set a mood just something that runs in the background and its a bit boring as well.

Still i will give this 3 stars it does deserve that for the work put into it, even though in truth is proberly more like a 2½ star game but i rounded up.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Darkaker

Even though it has bugs and obvious problems/features that could be fixed, it is definitely one of the best games of the genre i have ever played. Really immersive and well designed. Hope the developer gets better and takes care of the game in future updates.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Love this game, the story plots and possibilities that can evolve the this game are endless.... I can't wait to see what happens next, especially the dark, ntr, share paths for Molly! I hope to see more of it and especially with Ricky and Tony for real and not just the MC's imagination!
  17. 3.00 star(s)

rdmstranger

A pretty good and simple wincest fetish game. No real elaborate plot, but that's not really what I'm looking for when I go for these types of games. It's fun to play and has a pretty good guide. Renders and animations are far from the best but also quite better than I expected.

Now for the REAL issue: bugs.
    God, sooo many bugs. I don't want to diss on the dev too much, but this really is not a well programed game.

The only reason I'm giving it 3 stars and not less is because so far I managed to walk my way around them, sometimes by searching on the thread, sometimes on my own by pure luck.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

darlic

[v0.21.5]

After I've been playing this game for hours, and yet haven't seen the end of the current content, I can say this game is FUN to play (once you get the grasp of it) and also GREAT when it comes to the adult stuff.

Now I also agree with other reviews complaining about the clunky interface and lack of proper guidance, but it is actually possible to overcome the somewhat steep learning curve needed to play this game. What helped me a lot was following the walkthrough at the beginning, as it helps you to figure out what to focus on in the early game and how you are expected to progress stuff. Also, the integrated money cheat is of great help as it nullifies the initially needed grind.

After a bit of playing, I'm now able to progress on my own and enjoy its scenes and storyline. There are a couple of minigames but I found them fun and frustration-free.

Regarding the scenes, I think they are great, what I've seen so far is definitely up my alley (I'm on the love+sharing route). Too bad things are forced, meaning the player has no saying about which fetishes or sexual activity to see, apart from the standard 3 routes. This might throw some players off the game.

The graphics look a bit too outdated but I actually like them, also the animations are great and very well made. I honestly have no complaints in this regard.

The story is interesting, nothing too original but it is easy to follow and the characters are all well-made and defined.

I recommend this, despite all the shortcomings. If you still feel titubant, I would suggest giving it a try by following the available walkthrough.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

spirit3000

It's rare to find a game like this in today's market, as many titles feel more like novels. The engaging narrative, introduction of fresh characters, and the evolving bond with the protagonist's daughter make this game truly stand out. After experiencing the latest update, I was compelled to become a patron to support the creator. Kudos for a fantastic experience!
  20. 2.00 star(s)

Hedylogos

I really want to like this game, but I just can't. The graphics are extremely outdated, the point and click aspect is just overly tedious for the simplest actions. I have started the game a few times after updates and just can't do it.

With all the games that have good to down right amazing graphics, this one is just a tough sell. Too bad as the story and paths do interest me.