Ren'Py - Completed - Mia's New Life [v1.0] [Drakus]

1. 1.00 star(s)

A. Dark

The concept looks cool.. The starting seems like it doesn't have much grind.. But dammn I was wrong..

Could be a great game.. But way too much grind just ruined the experience.. We really need games like these as there are very few but not as grind that it kills the fun..
  2. 2.00 star(s)

at0c

TlDr: Exhausting (possibly unless you're into NTR)

This game has a story that matches my kinks and supposedly a non NTR route so I tried that (I avoid NTR like the plague.) Unfortunately it turned out to be excessively grindy - and that's even if you use console commands to cheat money which after a few hours I felt justified to do (should have cheated the rest as well).
    There's verry little variation in the scenery, almost no valuable dialogue to build a connection to the characters, no animations and no sound.
    Also the non-NTR-route still has too much NTR for my liking
    The good things I can say is that I didn't encounter any bugs and personally I liked the graphics of the sister.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

I wanted to like this but it is in no way complete.
    This is the only VN that has ever crashed on me ever and more then once at that.
    Triggers are total shit and some dont work or do it's up in the air.
    There is no guide or walkthrough.
    The game is painfully tedious and this is exacerbated by a total lack of prompt or hints on what the heck you are supposed to do or be doing. I straight up just give up even trying to finish since my stats are stuck, I've done everything and I am tired of spamming the TV
    Worst of all the ntr is entirely not avoidable
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

If it needs a walkthrough to progress, its not a well designed game.

Enjoy being constantly suck, staring at plastic doll graphics, with nothing to do, and generic writing that you'd find in any other adult game on the market. This game seriously needs a remake and revamp, the lack of story or player freedom makes this a snore.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Ooh

All of the other reviews are correct about the confusion and the grind.

I just dont understand why some Devs keep going to the same "Repeat scene over and over" formula. Just keep it simple. Make it linear with the option to skip scenes. This game had so much potential

Cute Girl
    Slow Corruption
    Compete for the women with the option to share

But when you play. You see that its a grindfest so naturally you use cheats and a walkthrough to try and eliminate the grind then BAM!!! the game is still terribly executed. UI is horrible. Continuity is horrible. Player choices are obscured and what would seem to be the right answer in a situation later ends up being a wrong answer which unavoidable NTR will ensue.

I LOVE games with tons of dark and hardcore content. The "BIG" Devs on this site seem to gather a huge following and eventually cave to whatever the most fans want. So I seek a new refreshing take on these games and look for the next breakout. Often times I will find a hidden gem like Luxuria that gets little to no popularity for some reason but is a totally fappable game. Other times I get games like this that hook you in with a plot synopsis and preview pics but turn out to be very poorly designed. Dev should patch this game and take out the grind. Would go from a one star to a 5 star overnight.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Incombat

Too much grind for too little reward . Seems like a basic rip off of Big Brother (especially with how mother's lover is handled), or an evil twisted twin of Power Vacuum (horrible grind, characters have 0 depth,walkthrough that seem to skip alot, bunch of NTR and little MC involvement).
    Event triggers are all over the place ,for example, there is event where you can cleverly block Mia from losing virginity to gain advantage over Matt or just wait and watch to gain said advantage. Either way, Mia counts as non-virgin afterward. Same with corruption score - she is too shy to touch dick in one event, but gives bjs to strangers in the other with same corruption score. Writing is very basic , family and friends have almost no interactions outside of H-events, looks like MC barely cares about anything except getting his dick wet occasionally or watching someone else do it.

Gave it +1 star for cute model used.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

NotoriousBigCock

very very very good!
    The game is very very exciting.
    Mia is a beautiful character! So sexy.
    the plot is really cute and others characters also
    there were more games like this!
    Racommend it!
    Training Mia!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Notping95

keep up the good work sir, thank you.
    even though mobile version is not as good as the pc version, but I still love it.
    looking forward for the updates.
    and how we can expect the update progress?

here is my first rating and 5 stars for you sir.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Platy7

A bit grindy and there should be hints on how to advance. All the hints are for Mia and not the mom. I find it harder to get through the mom than the sister. Its a bit of a repetitive game but it is fun in its own way. Good game
  10. 5.00 star(s)

darkrayzen

a very extraordinary game, although there are often image error, it can be fixed in the future.

It is hoped that in the future there will be more content like this because it is very interesting and arouses players' interest.

thank you as much as possible I convey to the maker. I really admire you and this kind of game.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Luckzor

Could be good but the grinding is a lot. You don't have "clues" or any help about what you have to do, you just start with the intro saying you are a guy with no girfriend or job, living with your mother and sister, for some reason your friends make a bet about who fucks first your sister and the game start.

Theres no moment when the game says you how you gain money and when, you have to figure it out talking with the mom, you don't know how or when trigger a event, you have to figure it out or get them by luck, raise corruption take ages because those events that raise it, happen like 1 or 2 times a week. There is almost nothing to do, in the morning you have breakfast with them, there are no events and no conversations, mid-day, no one in home, the only thing you can do is study or see the TV, evening and afternoon, sometimes the girls are seeing TV or in they bedroom, other times they aren't in home, but you can call your friends to see TV, no conversation or events here. There are some sex scenes and nudes but like the game don't make it easy you don't know how trigger them and raise corruption take you a lot of time. Cheating is the best option if you don't want to lose hours of grind.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

nnt25

I really like the concept and the characters
    This game has so much potential if the game developer concentrate on better game play reduce the grinding and add the things we have to do I would give it a 5
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Sed

The game is a tease. It seems reasonably well put together, at first. But the game falls apart quick once you get into it.

v0.8, for a first release? That's questionable, unless there is a lot of content. I could not find a lot of content though.

Language: Is ok. It doesn't seem to be native English, but it is fluent and understandable, if a bit unnatural or awkward at times.

Game: A lot of grinding, for little reward.
    I can't tell if I just need to keep grinding more to get new events, or if the game has just run out of content.
    Money seems to be required to do anything to progress the story after a short time, but there is no source of income that I could find.
    A guy comes by to date the mother, and promises cash if you shut up about it, but never pays.
    The game might have potential if it gave some direction to the player, and removed the grind.

I hope I can come back to change the score later, if the game improves.