VN - Others - Completed - Micro Bikinis x Lecherous Wives - The Temptation of Erotic Tits on Voluptuous Bodies [Final] [Apadash]

1. 3.00 star(s)

nibbaimreal

Another typical netori type ero-game, nothing new. In fact, the story throughout making no sense, i highly recommend passing it if you care about those details. The artwork is subtle but average, the voice-over is not particularly my cup of tea but fairly nice. However, sound effects are a little bit underperformed although I set my bar really low. Overall, an enjoyable game for the ntr-fellow out there but average at best.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Requiem131

This is mostly horrible. The story makes little sense and has little interest, same little interest as the characters in it. There are only some very few choices which mount up to "have sex or not", and that's it. Drawings are nice, a tad generic hentai though, but the game has few images and no animations. Sound tries to add up, and voice acting is nice, but sound effects are mostly horrible.

All in all, at least it is short and you can skip all dialogue and text if you just want to see the images. But it doesn't handle well alt-tabbing though.