Unreal Engine Abandoned Micro Vacation [v0.29] [Eezi]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
7.png

Overview:
Micro Vacation is a 3D game I'm developing in the unreal engine based around the Giantess fetish. You play as a university student who on the morning he's supposed to leave for a vacation finds himself in his bed at a tiny size for an unknown reason. The player then tries making his way through the house collecting/crafting things and trying to get help from the now giant women who he lives with to try and get back to his regular height.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-07
Release Date: 2019-07-29
Developer: Eezi -
Censored: No
Version: 0.29
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - - -

NQZd2gr.png 274419_Screenshot2.png 274420_Screenshot3.png FootScene.png Yoga.png Shower.png

Last edited:

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
I do not want the same thing like in rape day thread

eppz

Apr 29, 2017
The game's not too bad, the vore can be avoided if it's not your thing and there's other stuff in it like getting stuck in her shoe.
It's got some interesting mechanics such as climbing, crafting etc. And the new item lets you see through the big ladies clothes which is nice.

Also the game is 3D, not 3dcg like it's tagged atm.

Here's a guide for anyone who does play it, since it can be a bit confusing.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The game's not too bad, the vore can be avoided if it's not your thing and there's other stuff in it like getting stuck in her shoe.
Yeah but it looks like to me there's no other "Adult content" in the game besides that. So wouldn't it be better to avoid the game all together?

Reactions: Unreal Bober

eppz

Apr 29, 2017
Yeah but it looks like to me there's no other "Adult content" in the game besides that. So wouldn't it be better to avoid the game all together?
If either of those things aren't for you then yeah obviously lol. I was just saying that you could still enjoy the game even if vore isn't your thing since there is also foot-fetish content and the ability to see through her clothes.

But yeah if none of that is your style then avoid the game for now. The dev has said that there will eventually be other content in the game but it will still all be giantess based, like the giant lady giving you a blowjob and stuff.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Current mood:

Mini Vacation, huh... wonder if it...!
Giantess?
3D?!
Model that hasn't been reused a million times?!?!?!?!?!
Vore - ugh.
Better luck next time...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
macrophilia fetish ???? o_O

sooo that mean even small dick have some love on earth... i guess its a good thing. but based on the game, it look like an extremly weird fetish.

i learn a new thing again today.

If either of those things aren't for you then yeah obviously lol. I was just saying that you could still enjoy the game even if vore isn't your thing since there is also foot-fetish content and the ability to see through her clothes.

But yeah if none of that is your style then avoid the game for now. The dev has said that there will eventually be other content in the game but it will still all be giantess based, like the giant lady giving you a blowjob and stuff.
how... is she supposed to give us a blowjob ?
she look soo huge that if she even start to suck just a bit, she would rip apart the MC dick and suck his organs out of his body lol

now i m curious to see how this gonna be done

Reactions: asb666

Eezi

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Current mood:

Mini Vacation, huh... wonder if it...!
Giantess?
3D?!
Model that hasn't been reused a million times?!?!?!?!?!
Vore - ugh.
Better luck next time...
Don't worry "vore" wont be main fetish of this game, though it does have it, it's entirely avoidable. But since the game is so early in development and currently only has 2 scenes there isn't a whole lot else to see, one scene is foot fetish though. If that doesn't interest you then maybe give the game a skip till another update or two when i get more scenes in. I'm gonna try include a variety of things besides vore.

I think if you're into giant women then you'll probably enjoy this game, though for some maybe not this iteration of it unfortunately.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer