Unreal Engine Abandoned Micro Vacation [v0.29] [Eezi]

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Don't worry "vore" wont be main fetish of this game, though it does have it, it's entirely avoidable. But since the game is so early in development and currently only has 2 scenes there isn't a whole lot else to see, one scene is foot fetish though. If that doesn't interest you then maybe give the game a skip till another update or two when i get more scenes in. I'm gonna try include a variety of things besides vore.

I think if you're into giant women then you'll probably enjoy this game, though for some maybe not this iteration of it unfortunately.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BUT AFTER SHOE SCENE IN HOME WHAT DO I NEED TO DO AND WHERE I PUT THE HOOK ? please need save i stuck

Eezi

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
BUT AFTER SHOE SCENE IN HOME WHAT DO I NEED TO DO AND WHERE I PUT THE HOOK ? please need save i stuck
Eppz posted a pretty good guide with how to find the games current content.

MrCrow

Jun 11, 2017
I don't really understand F95 sometimes.. People are all exiting as fuck when in a game they can watch there wife been fuck by i don't know who (ntr), they love to been transform into a girl and been fuck by a bbc (sisfication) (and i don't know why all that fucking game are on F95 when a site like tf exist), and there are even a dude in that topic who was at first actually up for this game because he was thinking it was about necrophilia but when he discover that it was actually about giant shit he quit.. Like SERIOUSLY ?! It's just me who think fucking a dead girl is more weird than a giant fetish ?!

And to be clear i don't have a giant fetishism, and i've not play the game yet.. but com'on show a little support to guys who make something a little different for once.

Don't bored me with my english, i'm french, i take english's lesson right now i do what i can

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Different strokes for different folks, my dude. Some people like stealing wives/husbands, some people like getting fucked with a bbc, some like being sissified, some like being squished by a giant foot, and... yes, some like the idea of necrophilia. Honestly, by this stage of my life, I'd be surprised if somebody didn't find a certain kink arousing - there's a lot of weird crap out there that people get turned on by.

And that's the main draw for these kinds of games - do you feel a thrill at the topic at hand, considering that 99% of the people here who like these fetishes can't/don't recreate them in their lives. And I agree with your statement, we need to show support for those who do create things that seem strange, even if the fetish/kink isn't up our alley.

So you go, @Eezi! Do your stuff, you crazy giant-woman foot-fetish creep! I'm supporting you!
...just from over there, behind those bushes.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Different strokes for different folks, my dude. Some people like stealing wives/husbands, some people like getting fucked with a bbc, some like being sissified, some like being squished by a giant foot, and... yes, some like the idea of necrophilia. Honestly, by this stage of my life, I'd be surprised if somebody didn't find a certain kink arousing - there's a lot of weird crap out there that people get turned on by.

And that's the main draw for these kinds of games - do you feel a thrill at the topic at hand, considering that 99% of the people here who like these fetishes can't/don't recreate them in their lives. And I agree with your statement, we need to show support for those who do create things that seem strange, even if the fetish/kink isn't up our alley.

So you go, @Eezi! Do your stuff, you crazy giant-woman foot-fetish creep! I'm supporting you!
...just from over there, behind those bushes.
Newsreader molestation/bukkake is an interesting one...

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Newsreader molestation/bukkake is an interesting one...
ya mean like thoses tons of japanese video where dozens of guy get suck, fuck and cum on the newsreader girl when she still speak to explain the news.

weird stuff. but well... made in japan XD

joeblow7314

Jul 25, 2017
...and there are even a dude in that topic who was at first actually up for this game because he was thinking it was about necrophilia but when he discover that it was actually about giant shit he quit.. Like SERIOUSLY ?! It's just me who think fucking a dead girl is more weird than a giant fetish ?!
Well, just to play devil's advocate (which I always enjoy... he basically has me on retainer), dead people at least actually exist, so in that sense, one could argue it's weirder to have a fetish for women on a scale that is not found in the real world, than to have a fetish for something tangible. Don't get me wrong - if I had to choose between the two, I'd go for a giantess - but there's at least a theoretical argument to be made the other way.

...actually, now that I think about it, the giantess thing does make for an interesting fantasy. Going spelunking in a woman's pussy would be fascinating. Probably a bit more hot and humid than I'd like, though - not really a fan of the tropical rain forest climate, as I turn into a giant puddle of sweat over about 70 Fahrenheit. Also, some women contract pretty hard when you bring them to orgasm, which would become life threatening... Gives a whole new meaning to the term "la petite morte".

MrCrow

Jun 11, 2017
Well, just to play devil's advocate (which I always enjoy... he basically has me on retainer), dead people at least actually exist, so in that sense, one could argue it's weirder to have a fetish for women on a scale that is not found in the real world, than to have a fetish for something tangible. Don't get me wrong - if I had to choose between the two, I'd go for a giantess - but there's at least a theoretical argument to be made the other way.
Well I... agree ? I .. think humm that's an interesting pov.. ok now i have a headache.

Don't know if we say "la petite morte" in english but in french it's "la petite mort" (the difference will be that "la petite morte" mean "the little dead' and "la petite mort" is "the little death").

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Think on this, too: the woman you scorned with the "flat" chest and butt now has gargantuan curves. You are no longer the one who can say "no", nor can you resist/flee the giant woman.

In some ways, it's a rape fantasy, too. Food for thought :)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Would be funny to turn it around. Regular guy, girl gets minimized (but not too much). He absolutely destroys her with his, now gigantic, cock.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
ATTENTION MOD...

There is no GAME in this "game".

Also, please change the "censored" tag. It IS censored, because there is NO NUDITY ...

joeblow7314

Jul 25, 2017
Well I... agree ? I .. think humm that's an interesting pov.. ok now i have a headache.

Don't know if we say "la petite morte" in english but in french it's "la petite mort" (the difference will be that "la petite morte" mean "the little dead' and "la petite mort" is "the little death").
I swear Bing gave me "morte" when I first looked, but apparently not. It now includes a translation of "la petite morte" as "the dead girl", so I guess maybe that was just a Freudian slip all along... So many puns, so little time.

Reactions: MrCrow

Macattack

May 3, 2017
Don't worry "vore" wont be main fetish of this game, though it does have it, it's entirely avoidable. But since the game is so early in development and currently only has 2 scenes there isn't a whole lot else to see, one scene is foot fetish though. If that doesn't interest you then maybe give the game a skip till another update or two when i get more scenes in. I'm gonna try include a variety of things besides vore.

I think if you're into giant women then you'll probably enjoy this game, though for some maybe not this iteration of it unfortunately.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I don't get how that is sexual? It looks like your just being stuck in a shoe. Is this the main draw for this game? Any plans for things like grinding on the ladies in different ways? An unaware assjob to a giantess would be cool or being able to fondle them idk