Unreal Engine Abandoned Micro Vacation [v0.29] [Eezi]

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
1) minimal content and models look basic. but i hope it improves in the future
2) WHERE is the second paperclip?
Everyone says Near the kitchen table. I searched for 15min can't find it. Where. EXACTLY. is it?
Near the front legs? The back? The chairs? In the high grass carpet?

EDIT:
MotherF#%
Kitchen table my ass. It's behind the kitchen counter. In the corner near the fridge.

Moabit

May 3, 2018
I like the Idea of the Game . Need some more Content ...
Right now my Game crash after a Windows Update ...can´t start it anymore

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
That's interesting. I never thought about these kinds of stuff before (I'm more a "possession" person), but it seems promising. I just wonder if it will be possible to change the woman's clothes, because it's not really "pretty" for me.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I'm going to keep an eye on this because it's sparked something in me I didn't realise was there. I mean there's a reason I like shit like Honey I Shrunk The Kids. But I'm really not into vore and I can give or take on feet so I guess I'm waiting for more content. I see a lot of potential in here to become a tiny spy and getting a lot of peeping done, I'm down for some voyeur stuff.
I'm looking forward to seeing what ideas this dev has for this.

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
game errors on load, unplayable at this moment.

EDIT: Run the shipping.exe and not the main one. works and loads now.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Kinda hoping for something along these lines at some point...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the by, has there been any news or anything? And can we, the humble players/users/pirates of this forum, help in some fashion?

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Eezi

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
By the by, has there been any news or anything? And can we, the humble players/users/pirates of this forum, help in some fashion?
I usually post all news and generally what I'm working on in my discord, here's the link if you wanted to join.

For the next update i plan on adding 2 new characters so right now I'm trying to work out the best way of going about it so all animations work between characters. After that i'll put together a bunch of characters and do a Patreon vote for the 2 that get put in-game.

There's a bunch of suggestions channels in the discord, including one for characters. So something people could do to help would be go there and let me know what you guys want to see.

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
I was gona love this game, from the first few seconds I loved the idea, the style, I thought "we don't get many games like this"! then I thought "imagine all the possibilities, this could be a lot of fun" ...

Only it wasn't, cause there's literally nothing to do, unless you call pushing a stack of postits for 10 hours, dying in a stomach after being drunk, or jumping into a shoe and watching someone walk "content"..

So yeah, like I was saying, there's no content, or to be precise, no gaming content, no sexual content, no nudity, nothing.

So I'm quite dissapointed, although, I understand that the game is under development which is why I post here rather than make a review.

Why not have started making a bit more "sexy" content?

Reactions: ISven

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
idk no news on progress?? any kind of information would be nice. leaving people hanging esp patreon payers is not cool.

Wanideretz

Sep 13, 2018
Eezi
Some tips ingame would be nice.
I can't leave the first room and have practically no idea what to do. The stack of paper is to small to reach the air vent. I can reach some clothes and the blanket but can't climb them.