Daz Middle easterns male

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I have some problems finding skins for males.
What i would like to have is a skin that reflects the appearance of a male from the middle east.
Or, if i would know how to make a skin myself with perhaps Paint.Net.
What i seen isn't really what i would like to have.
For females it's much easier to find something. Obviously.
Does anyone have a recommendation what i should do or what i should consider? I would even buy it if i knew where to look for. So far i haven't found anything really on for example Renderosity.
And what i see mostly are perfect skins which i don't like. It should really represent something what you encounter in real life.
The male department is really bad imo.

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
Darwins Mishap(s) has some swarthy dudes like Giovanni and Salvatore.

Looking through their store, they and RedZStudio probably make the most "character"-ful male figures in the Daz shop.

Last edited:

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
There are a few skin modification addons that let you change the tone of skins to match the look you want. I personally just pick a skin I like regardless of tone and then adjust it's colors using the surface properties.

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Besides playing with skin parameters like Translucency, there are a few "tanned" addons that could help.
You can find some options not mentioned before in this old Daz thread

And something a bit more specific:

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Besides playing with skin parameters like Translucency, there are a few "tanned" addons that could help.
You can find some options not mentioned before in this old Daz thread

And something a bit more specific:
Yes, this seems something i probably should do.
I find it sometimes hard to find the right skin as i look for something that has some imperfections. For males usually some wrinkles (older char) and even for female with moles or something.
The color is difficult. Not everyone is really dark and i use the search (internet) to find some examples.
So i will look in that venue and hope it looks somehow believable.
Thanks