Mod Abandoned Midlife Crisis Replay Mod [v0.34]

Trminator

May 3, 2017
i´m not so good in coding.If you have a better code for that then let me know :)
Hi, I did a quick edit of the Gallery_Options.rpy (see attached, check the top of the file, and then the action lines on each of the replay page screens), Only thing left to do is to remove all those settings blocks from all the replays in the Gallery.rpy ;) (cause all the settings will be taken from that one block, so you can save on copy pasting ... :) )

cashcreate

Jun 6, 2019
where i know that this is not working is the age for Meredith .She has the same age from Hailey .If you mean an other girl let me know who and at best a replay scene where i can see the wrong age
I set custom age but it doesn't apply when I play a scene. also I'm using walkthrough mod with you scenes mod.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I set custom age but it doesn't apply when I play a scene. also I'm using walkthrough mod with you scenes mod.
She has not a age variable.Atleast in the mod.I don´t know if she has in the game itself.And this scene is the age direct written without a age variable.

Edit: I looked into the script files and she used now the age variable from Christine. I change this sentece for the mod

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Btw what do you guy´s think about this menu?
I splitet the age change into a seperate menu the rest is in the rename menu

Reactions: cashcreate

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Hi, I did a quick edit of the Gallery_Options.rpy (see attached, check the top of the file, and then the action lines on each of the replay page screens), Only thing left to do is to remove all those settings blocks from all the replays in the Gallery.rpy ;) (cause all the settings will be taken from that one block, so you can save on copy pasting ... :) )
gigan had you seen this? :)