Unity Abandoned Midna VR sim [Demo] [Kyrieru]

Kyrieru

Aug 13, 2019
Illustration.png

Overview:
This is a basic sex simulator featuring Midna. I started this project with the intention of it being a template, and I will eventually release the Unity project file once it is a bit more developed. It is at a very early stage of development so many features are not present, however I'm open to suggestions for controls and functions.

Note: If controls do not work, you must set them through SteamVR's interface.​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-30
Release Date: 2021-01-30
Developer: Kyrieru -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Illustration.png Illustratithon3.png Illustration2.png Illustratiofn.png

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Kyrieru you can edit the rest , Add some Images, and more info (When ready contact an Mod or Uploader)

Please Submit a ticket for the Game Developers tag

Last edited:

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Can't actually get it to run in SteamVR. App launches, but then stays on flat monitor.

Kyrieru

Aug 13, 2019
Can't actually get it to run in SteamVR. App launches, but then stays on flat monitor.
Only works on specific devices at the moment. I will be switching to Steam VR integration today, which should hopefully make it work with everything.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Only works on specific devices at the moment. I will be switching to Steam VR integration today, which should hopefully make it work with everything.
Ah, OK. Also, just realized you're the same guy who did Eroico, so now I'm really disappointed I couldn't get this to run.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
This looks like it could be a lot of fun. Can't wait to see it become more then just a test.

Kyrieru

Aug 13, 2019
Ah, OK. Also, just realized you're the same guy who did Eroico, so now I'm really disappointed I couldn't get this to run.
Nah it's a problem on my end. I need to switch which VR integration I'm using. Only problem is I've run into an issue with the newer VR plugins and it's a bit slow getting help with stuff in Unity.

Kyrieru

Aug 13, 2019
Headset works, valve index controllers do not however.
I will need to make profiles for each controller. For now however, you can assign controls yourself through the SteamVR window. I got an index user to test it, and they said that it worked.

Last edited:

smsldoo

Jun 21, 2018
Works well with the G2. Took a bit to figure out what the controls are.

The only odd thing is that since it expects a single controller (or only one worked in my case), the button actions for the left controller do trigger but trigger from the view of the right controller.

Also it was not clear what areas I could grab and interact with, might want to change the sphere color or something when you reach a node that is intractable.

Looking forward to see what additional things you add.

Kyrieru

Aug 13, 2019
Works well with the G2. Took a bit to figure out what the controls are.

The only odd thing is that since it expects a single controller (or only one worked in my case), the button actions for the left controller do trigger but trigger from the view of the right controller.

Also it was not clear what areas I could grab and interact with, might want to change the sphere color or something when you reach a node that is intractable.

Looking forward to see what additional things you add.
Ah, I didn't consider the controller problem. I'll make sure to fix that at some point. As for the nodes, I will probably add indication. I've also thought about IK arms for the player's body, however I'll have to do some testing for that, because ideally it would be nice to have hands that conform to what you're grabbing.

Will there be a nonVR version later down the line? It looks interesting to me but I have yet the ability to play VR games. XD
Possibly. Of course the question will be how possible it is to translate some of the controls to the mouse effectively. It might be a lot of work, so I may leave that to other people if/when I release the project file.

Reactions: smsldoo