RPGM - Completed - Midnight Exhibition JK 2 [v1.00] [Double Melon]

1. 2.00 star(s)

wdbrain

Disclaimer - played for only about 10 minutes (got bored after), maybe later there is some more interesting content

Not really a game, rather a kinetic visual novel, you go to marked places, you press a button to get naked, you get an image, that's it. You don't really have any way to influence how is a certain event going to develop, you either finish the event by stripping all clothes (and then in some cases some special event happens, which again you have no control over - typically the MC gets raped), or not.

There is an "exposure" level variable to mimic some RPG gameplay, but it has no real purpose - yes, you get more XP for doing more daring exposure, but you can just as well increase it in the first night to arbitrary value by just repeating the most basic event over and over.

The MTL is fine, there is only little story and since there are no dialogue options you don't really need to understand anything anyway.

The images are nice and well done, that's where it gets the extra star.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

rontantes

This is a fun little rpgmaker (no combat) exhibitionism game where you go around and get naked in a handful of places. It is fun, but really short and simple. I want to say it was at most an hour of gameplay?

While it seems like there are a lot of events, most of the events are just repetitions of the same event but with different levels of clothing.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Deathlocker

Few typos and things here and there, I applied the word wrap fix and the translation was fine to me. Honestly not a bad game, even on normal its not that grindy. Decent amount of CG variations and the art was good. There are even hints to help you find them all (y)