Midnight Girls R

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
I just stumbled upon a game titled Midnight Girls R, I don't know what's the status of this current game is but this game contains one of my all time favorite artist's art in there and I would like to check it out.

I've considered to post under request thread but I'm not so sure if its going to be permitted there since this mainly from DMM. I am not linking to anything since the site requires registration, but you can search the title directly. Apparently it is published under dieselmine and not available on f95 here.

I'm not sure where to post this about asking such title actually.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is a online gacha game and only in Japanese, so can't be requested here I'm afraid.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It looked like a legit game...
Yes but online games like that aren't allowed here, nor games with no English translation. It can't be requested, but it's probably "free" to play if you can make account there.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Yes but online games like that aren't allowed here, nor games with no English translation. It can't be requested, but it's probably "free" to play if you can make account there.
I see, I didn't know its an online based game either. At least I know this information and also for someone who stumbled across the same title, looking for information.

Thank you for the information

Reactions: TheBlueKnight