[Cheat Mod] [Ren'Py] Midnight Paradise cheatmod [Universal]

0x52

May 23, 2019

Overview:
Add money, unlock scenes, change player's name, change levels and incest toggle.
The mod creates a "CHEATS" button in the right bottom of the screen.​

Updated: 10-07-2019
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder: 0x52
Mod Version: 1.2.4
Game Version: Universal. Should work on all versions (tested on 0.3 and 0.4)
The code is written to automatically detect scenes.
So if a new version of the game is released. The cheatmod should automatically detect new scenes (so you don't have to wait for a cheatmod update).

Features:
  • Add money
  • Unlock extra scenes
  • Unlock replays
    • NOTE: Unlocking a scene will trigger a replay of the scene. This is necessary to unlock it. If you want you can immediately end the replay. The scene will then be available in the game's "Extra" menu
  • Change player's name
  • Change levels
  • Incest toggle (switch incest mode on/off)

Installation:
Extract the file "0x52_cheats.rpyc" into the "game" folder, and start the game

(No need to overwrite anything. No game files have been modified)

Change-Log:
  • 1.2.4 (10-07-2019)
    • Improved "CHEATS" button visibility
    • Fixed: Change Joyce's name (over the text) to "Landlady" or "Mom" depending on incest toggle
  • 1.2.2 (04-07-2019)
    • Added incest toggle, because 1.2.1 accidentally made this an incest patch. So now you can switch incest mode on/off
  • 1.2.1 (04-07-2019)
    • Now showing custom player's name in conversations
  • 1.2 (04-07-2019)
    • Added option to change player's name
  • 1.1 (04-07-2019)
    • Added option to change levels
  • 1.0: First release

Let me know what options you would like to see added to this mod.

Please leave a like if you appreciate my work or .

Screenshots:
1562268572220.png

Attachments

Last edited:

BigPaul

Oct 9, 2017
Thx for the MOD
Does it work with Vision 0.4.1? and the option Incest would be nice

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Just wondering, I seem to have completed all tasks except massage 2/3 yet in the folder there's images that I've not gone thru. For the most part the extra folder. Also in the WT it saying I can use the computer to buy pills and watch the replay scene, but ive got nothing. Any ideas if I've done something wrong or maybe a bug.

0x52

May 23, 2019
Just wondering, I seem to have completed all tasks except massage 2/3 yet in the folder there's images that I've not gone thru. For the most part the extra folder. Also in the WT it saying I can use the computer to buy pills and watch the replay scene, but ive got nothing. Any ideas if I've done something wrong or maybe a bug.
Let's see if I understand correctly.
You're saying this mod unlocked extra scenes which did not unlock for you playing through the game? And now you're wondering why? If so, could you tell which scenes you didn't encounter?

0x52

May 23, 2019
Sorry for the two updates in a row, but I've created a new version already.
This one has the option to change the player's name

Last edited:

0x52

May 23, 2019
and the option Incest would be nice
See the latest version of this mod. This has an option to switch incest mode on/off.
Added this option because the name change option accidentally made this an incest patch.

Oct 15, 2017
This mod should unlock all extra scenes as well as offer up all regular scenes to unlock, correct? Because for me it only unlocked a handfull of extra scenes with many still being locked and maybe a third of the regular scenes and there are no more scenes to select through the cheat menu and the unlock extras cheat says there are no more scenes to unlock. Also, the incest toggle seems to be wonky, with incest enabled it constantly switches between Mom/landlady and the sisters are always referred to as roommates. Any idea what I'm doing wrong or are the locked scenes simply not implemented yet?

Reactions: 0x52

0x52

May 23, 2019
This mod should unlock all extra scenes as well as offer up all regular scenes to unlock, correct? Because for me it only unlocked a handfull of extra scenes with many still being locked and maybe a third of the regular scenes and there are no more scenes to select through the cheat menu and the unlock extras cheat says there are no more scenes to unlock. Also, the incest toggle seems to be wonky, with incest enabled it constantly switches between Mom/landlady and the sisters are always referred to as roommates. Any idea what I'm doing wrong or are the locked scenes simply not implemented yet?
Can you tell how many scenes you see at the extra and replay gallery?

I noticed the Mom/Landlady thing. Its really odd, I'll look into this.

Did you go back some frames (for example by scrolling up) after enabling the incest mod? Because going back after enabling the mod will disable it again.
I can fix this, but by doing this the toggle will affect all save games and not only the one where you toggle it. But now I'm thinking about this I don't think this would really be an issue.

Reactions: The Dudemeister
Oct 15, 2017
Can you tell how many scenes you see at the extra and replay gallery?
Sure, I took screenshots so here you go:
Extras

First Scene Page

Second Scene Page

Third Scene Page

Fourth Scene Page
I noticed the Mom/Landlady thing. Its really odd, I'll look into this.
Great to hear, looking forward to it! :)

I can fix this, but by doing this the toggle will affect all save games and not only the one where you toggle it. But now I'm thinking about this I don't think this would really be an issue.
Don't think so, no, but for the sisters it wasn't going back and forth, it simply always referred to them as roommates the entire time.

Hope that helps and if you need any more info I'll gladly submit it :)