Cheat Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise cheatmod [Universal]

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019

Overview:
Add money, unlock scenes, change player's name, change levels and incest toggle.
The mod creates a "CHEATS" button in the right bottom of the screen.​

Updated: 2023-10-02
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder: 0x52
Mod Version: 2.1.8
Game Version: Universal. Should work on all versions (tested on 0.3 till 0.24)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Let me know what options you would like to see added to this mod.

Please leave a like if you appreciate my work or .

Screenshots:
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Download:
or Attachment below​

Last edited:

BigPaul

Modder
Oct 9, 2017
Thx for the MOD
Does it work with Vision 0.4.1? and the option Incest would be nice

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Just wondering, I seem to have completed all tasks except massage 2/3 yet in the folder there's images that I've not gone thru. For the most part the extra folder. Also in the WT it saying I can use the computer to buy pills and watch the replay scene, but ive got nothing. Any ideas if I've done something wrong or maybe a bug.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Just wondering, I seem to have completed all tasks except massage 2/3 yet in the folder there's images that I've not gone thru. For the most part the extra folder. Also in the WT it saying I can use the computer to buy pills and watch the replay scene, but ive got nothing. Any ideas if I've done something wrong or maybe a bug.
Let's see if I understand correctly.
You're saying this mod unlocked extra scenes which did not unlock for you playing through the game? And now you're wondering why? If so, could you tell which scenes you didn't encounter?

Reactions: Gji12

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
New version.
Added the possibility to change levels.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Sorry for the two updates in a row, but I've created a new version already.
This one has the option to change the player's name

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
and the option Incest would be nice
See the latest version of this mod. This has an option to switch incest mode on/off.
Added this option because the name change option accidentally made this an incest patch.

Oct 15, 2017
This mod should unlock all extra scenes as well as offer up all regular scenes to unlock, correct? Because for me it only unlocked a handfull of extra scenes with many still being locked and maybe a third of the regular scenes and there are no more scenes to select through the cheat menu and the unlock extras cheat says there are no more scenes to unlock. Also, the incest toggle seems to be wonky, with incest enabled it constantly switches between Mom/landlady and the sisters are always referred to as roommates. Any idea what I'm doing wrong or are the locked scenes simply not implemented yet?

Reactions: 0x52

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
This mod should unlock all extra scenes as well as offer up all regular scenes to unlock, correct? Because for me it only unlocked a handfull of extra scenes with many still being locked and maybe a third of the regular scenes and there are no more scenes to select through the cheat menu and the unlock extras cheat says there are no more scenes to unlock. Also, the incest toggle seems to be wonky, with incest enabled it constantly switches between Mom/landlady and the sisters are always referred to as roommates. Any idea what I'm doing wrong or are the locked scenes simply not implemented yet?
Can you tell how many scenes you see at the extra and replay gallery?

I noticed the Mom/Landlady thing. Its really odd, I'll look into this.

Did you go back some frames (for example by scrolling up) after enabling the incest mod? Because going back after enabling the mod will disable it again.
I can fix this, but by doing this the toggle will affect all save games and not only the one where you toggle it. But now I'm thinking about this I don't think this would really be an issue.

Reactions: The Dudemeister
Oct 15, 2017
Can you tell how many scenes you see at the extra and replay gallery?
Sure, I took screenshots so here you go:
I noticed the Mom/Landlady thing. Its really odd, I'll look into this.
Great to hear, looking forward to it! :)

I can fix this, but by doing this the toggle will affect all save games and not only the one where you toggle it. But now I'm thinking about this I don't think this would really be an issue.
Don't think so, no, but for the sisters it wasn't going back and forth, it simply always referred to them as roommates the entire time.

Hope that helps and if you need any more info I'll gladly submit it :)

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Sure, I took screenshots so here you go:
The number of extra and replay scenes your screenshots show is correct. That's all of them. The empty first page at the scene replay gallery is a bug.

Great to hear, looking forward to it! :)
The weird Landlady/mom switching is fixed.

Don't think so, no, but for the sisters it wasn't going back and forth, it simply always referred to them as roommates the entire time.
I guess you were still seeing the "roommates" in the replays. If you get the new mod version and enable the incest mod again it will also work in replays.

Please let me know if everything is working fine now.

Reactions: The Dudemeister
Oct 15, 2017
The number of extra and replay scenes your screenshots show is correct. That's all of them. The empty first page at the scene replay gallery is a bug.
Ah okay, so the rest are empty placeholders for later versions of the game, a little odd from the dev, but okay, good to know! :)

Please let me know if everything is working fine now.
Everything is working as intended, thanks a lot for the fixes! :)

Reactions: 0x52