Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
cover.jpg

Updated: 2021-04-17
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.14

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Midnight Paradise! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to set/change the name of the main character, unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery, set your morality to high or low, and set your money to $99999.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Enabling the Extra and Elite scenes to be playable and triggered in-game instead of only through the gallery
    • Improving and restoring some of the dialogue in the game
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Restoring the deleted night laptop scenes to the game
    • Including the incest patch in the mod

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This Mod worked fantastically well with the game.

It made it all the more enjoyable experience. Thanks Maim Lain

Last edited:
Reactions: Maid Lain

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Please read how to use the mod before saying it doesn't work when it clearly does.

To open the mod menu, click the Objectives icon on the toolbar at the top of the screen when you're in-game. The toolbar will only show after you've completed the prologue.
I think they mean to say that an error comes up. Same happened with me. There's an error whenever I click objectives. I seem to be missing a mod menu png or something like that

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I think they mean to say that an error comes up. Same happened with me. There's an error whenever I click objectives. I seem to be missing a mod menu png or something like that
That means the mod wasn't correctly installed. You either put the mod in the wrong folder or you used some old unofficial program to extract the zip file which didn't fully extract all of the images. Just use Windows or MacOs to extract the zip file, and make sure you put the mod in the correct folder.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
That means the mod wasn't correctly installed. You either put the mod in the wrong folder or you used some old unofficial program to extract the zip file which didn't fully extract all of the images. Just use Windows or MacOs to extract the zip file, and make sure you put the mod in the correct folder.
Alright thank you it's fixed

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019

Updated: 2019-12-20
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.6

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Midnight Paradise! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to set/change the name of the main character, unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery, and set your money to $99999.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Enabling the Extra and Elite scenes to be playable and triggered in-game instead of only through the gallery
    • Improving a lot of the dialogue in the game that I think is unfitting
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Restoring the deleted night laptop scenes to the game

Installation:
PC:
Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod into your "MidnightParadise-0.6-pc" folder.

Mac:
Unzip the mod -> Right click your MidnightParadise app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Put the files inside the folder named "game" from the mod into your "Contents/Resources/autorun/game" folder.

To open the mod menu, click the Objectives icon on the toolbar at the top of the screen when you're in-game. The toolbar will only show after you've completed the prologue.

Download: -

View attachment 491627 View attachment 491628 View attachment 491630 View attachment 491631 View attachment 491632 View attachment 491643
Great patch. Amazing work and thank you!

pinco

Jun 6, 2017
Please read how to use the mod before saying it doesn't work when it clearly does.

Sorry .....

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes