Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018

Updated: 2021-04-17
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.14

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Midnight Paradise! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to set/change the name of the main character, unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery, set your morality to high or low, and set your money to $99999.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Enabling the Extra and Elite scenes to be playable and triggered in-game instead of only through the gallery
    • Improving and restoring some of the dialogue in the game
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Restoring the deleted night laptop scenes to the game
    • Including the incest patch in the mod

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: - -

View attachment 491627 View attachment 491628 View attachment 491630 View attachment 491631 View attachment 491632 View attachment 491643
needs update to 17

S4S4GOAT

May 2, 2023
1.jpg
Midnight Paradise 0.18 - Development Update
Hey everyone

The 0.17 release was a success
, there were only a couple minor bugs which we fixed in the first few days after the release. It was a big update for the game which added thousands of renders and almost two hundred animations with lots of dialogue and new new systems in place.
That said, we are working on the next one, the 0.18 update.
This will be a much smaller update, but it will take much, much less time. I don't wanna spoil anything, it's better you get to experience it first hand pretty soon.
Stay tuned.

-Dr Sin

Apr 8, 2023
So I am still getting errors for step 39...not sure what I have to do. Do I have to catch up on all story lines? Mom is at 70/70. TV does not have the watch alone option, I already watched it. But the walkthrough still says to watch it and will not proceed. Hints?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
So I am still getting errors for step 39...not sure what I have to do. Do I have to catch up on all story lines? Mom is at 70/70. TV does not have the watch alone option, I already watched it. But the walkthrough still says to watch it and will not proceed. Hints?
Which version of the mod are you using? My latest is 0.17V4.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I wonder why Maid Lain quit doing this one? I seen where he or she just updated another game mod, so I know he or she is active. Hopefully Lord Ashram can get to it, after he gets some time. We understand his RL problems take precedence, so no rush.

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
Anyone got a copy of lord ashram's v0.17v5 mod as the mega folder is empty now. I know it's out of date by a version but I haven't played the game since 0.14 and would rather find my way about from 0.17 to 0.18 than have to visit every place for 4 updates. Thanks

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Maid Lain do you think you could move this up to the front burner, in light of Ashram's health issues? I'm sure you have a bunch of ambitious plans for new features and improvements like with your other projects since you came back, but in the short term just an update to get what's already in the mod working with the current version of the game would be much appreciated.

mastinsaan07

Jan 1, 2021

Updated: 2021-04-17
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.14

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Midnight Paradise! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to set/change the name of the main character, unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery, set your morality to high or low, and set your money to $99999.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Enabling the Extra and Elite scenes to be playable and triggered in-game instead of only through the gallery
    • Improving and restoring some of the dialogue in the game
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Restoring the deleted night laptop scenes to the game
    • Including the incest patch in the mod

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: - -

View attachment 491627 View attachment 491628 View attachment 491630 View attachment 491631 View attachment 491632 View attachment 491643
is this mod getting an update? i havent played in a long time. is the developer ok?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
is this mod getting an update? i havent played in a long time. is the developer ok?
Maid Lain said she's focusing on one game for the time being. And I'm not for sure if any other modders have/are picking it up. I'd suggest Lord Ashram, but sadly, he lost his battle with cancer the other day. A great modder, he was.

• Sad
Reactions: Havik79
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes