Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Me: waiting for a 0.11 update now that lain is back.

What I wake up to: 0.12 update and 0.12 mod update.

Just as I will need something to wind down as studying gets hectic... we can have nice things.

Reactions: Sepey and Maid Lain

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
Hello and welcome back. Thank you for your hardworks, you make my gaming experience better in so many titles. so really, thank you.

Reactions: Seraphiel

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Even with a changed name, there are still a lot of 'conner's' in the text.
event 39 does not trigger.... when progressing mainevent level it progresses 1 event, study, however next you need an apartment which doesn't show. so story doesn't progress beyond main 39.

DoNKsar

Jun 18, 2019
Stuck at step 39 on the main story it says go to living room in afternoon and watch TV but nothing happends.
There was some scenes with watch tv alone where it showed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but thats it.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Stuck at step 39 on the main story it says go to living room in afternoon and watch TV but nothing happends.
There was some scenes with watch tv alone where it showed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but thats it.
From a few posts above..... go to the kitchen and there will be a button to start the next step.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i think i got stuck on a loop, after watching tv on step 39, it keeps saying to watch tv in the afternoon, i have watch tv alone and with the others and still nothing
I think it's a bug in the walktrough, I just reach this part and got stuck to
There's 2 new scenes at the living room tv in the afternoon. Are you sure you watched both of them and that it doesn't show any new scenes available at the tv?
If you check again and it's still bugged I'll look into it to try to fix it.

Maim Lain just tried to use the name change cheat and it doesnt seem to be working anymore :(
I haven't been able to update the 0.10-0.12 scenes with the name cheat yet but I will in the future.

Please please PLEASE say you're going to be doing Futadom World again...
If you do, you may want to wait. 0.6 has been out for a while, and supposedly we're getting the new 'megaslut' update this month.
Yep I'll update it again. If 0.7 is going to come out soon though then I might wait until then maybe.

DoNKsar

Jun 18, 2019
There's 2 new scenes at the living room tv in the afternoon. Are you sure you watched both of them and that it doesn't show any new scenes available at the tv?
If you check again and it's still bugged I'll look into it to try to fix it.
Even after watching those 2 scenes in the living room the walkthrough dint change and it still was step 39 to watch the tv.
But i did what F48iel and TheSidewinder said and went to the kitchen and there was the button at the bottom of the screen in the afternoon and there were 2 scenes and even after i went through those 2 scenes the mod dint chance it still was stuck at 39.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yep I'll update it again. If 0.7 is going to come out soon though then I might wait until then maybe.
The people in the forums who have access to the patreon posts say that the new update will be anywhere from today to the 31st. But should be this month.

Reactions: Maid Lain
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes