Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The link for this mod was removed from the game's op and someone said that the mod is already available for lain's supporters on subscribestar. Does this mean that the mod will only be available for them or will it have a public release in the future?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The link for this mod was removed from the game's op and someone said that the mod is already available for lain's supporters on subscribestar. Does this mean that the mod will only be available for them or will it have a public release in the future?
looks like it. No more freebies i guess.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well that sucks. I think this is the first time I see someone put their mods behind a paywall, but it's her work she can do whatever she wants with it.
Given how people treated them this year.... can you really blame em? we shall see though.
But paywalling their mods will prevent the toxic people from pissing them off... cause well they won't have access to their mods to complain about lack of updates to said mods.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
It's strange that you all say the link doesn't work. I was able to DL it just now and yes I realize that the link probably didn't work at the time of your posts. Cheers

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes