Fan Art Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab]: Art Assets Thread

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
She is definitely much hotter than the one from Dreams of Desire. but who would you prefer between Linda from Milf city or Midnight Paradise . its becomes a little difficult to choose for me.

derede

Jan 10, 2018
She is definitely much hotter than the one from Dreams of Desire. but who would you prefer between Linda from Milf city or Midnight Paradise . its becomes a little difficult to choose for me.
I love Linda too but I almost forgot how she looks :) Right now, Joyce is my number one milf. Especially Zelara model is pretty good both texture wise and body-face wise, it is really detailed if you have a good setup to render her. Dev did a good job while picking to model and his touch on model is nice.

Joyce from MP, Nicole from Tyrant, Linda from MC, Naomi from ToN, mom from DoD my favorite milfs rn. If I had a good pc to render all of them at once, I wouldn't leave my pc all day :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rizzrack

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Yet to play that game, but my favorite might be Bela from BaDik. As she isn't a mother per se, I tend to forget her as a proper Milf. But that ass is GOAT.

• Haha
Reactions: Rizzrack

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Genitalia assets, now that's one thing I never thought about it for when I start to fiddle with Daz Studio.