Fan Art Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab]: Art Assets Thread

Jan 29, 2018
Wouah Nilo11 ! Tes rendu sont géniaux, je n'ai pas pus mettre des Love partout parce que je n'ai découvres cette page qu'aujourd'hui mais je tiens à te dire que j'ai tout adoré !!! Encore bravo et continu !

Wouah Nilo11! Your render are great, I could not put Love everywhere because I only discovered this page today but I want to tell you that I loved everything !!! Bravo again and continue !

Reactions: Nilo11 and La'Zaa

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Amazing work, did you use 100% Teen Keylee 8 with custom morphs or another model ?
Hey! Thanks. Tbh I don't remember if I used %100 Kaylee or not. But I did some morph works on her jaw, chin, nose, lips, brows and eyes.

Mr. Vargas

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Beautiful render, though now she looks slightly older than her mom.
Thank you. That because I bring up all details in their body and skins. Tbh her model does not look young either.

Wow Mate... :O Bloody Hell... What are your settings, how can you reach this
quality... Awesome!
Thanks. I'm glad you like it. Experience, talent... you name it :) Joking aside; my lighting setup, extra skin work and post work combinations work well together I think.

Reactions: Hent-92

Hent-92

Apr 19, 2017
Thank you. That because I bring up all details in their body and skins. Tbh her model does not look young either.

Thanks. I'm glad you like it. Experience, talent... you name it :) Joking aside; my lighting setup, extra skin work and post work combinations work well together I think.
:D And do you have any tutorials for your lightning setups? :D

Mr. Vargas

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
:D And do you have any tutorials for your lightning setups? :D
My lighting setup changes depending of my scenes. Normally I'm using front spotlight as a main character light, back spotlight as a rim light and HDRI image as an ambient light. I'm also using mesh lights or ghost lights for more dramatic look.

Reactions: Hent-92

Nilo11

Jan 26, 2018
ruby10.jpg
Wouah Nilo11 ! Tes rendu sont géniaux, je n'ai pas pus mettre des Love partout parce que je n'ai découvres cette page qu'aujourd'hui mais je tiens à te dire que j'ai tout adoré !!! Encore bravo et continu !

Wouah Nilo11! Your render are great, I could not put Love everywhere because I only discovered this page today but I want to tell you that I loved everything !!! Bravo again and continue !
Merci pour ton commentaire ça fait plaisir.

Thank you for your comment it's a pleasure.