Fan Art Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab]: Art Assets Thread

jimmytango488

May 21, 2019
Question about the feet. How do you get the wrinkle effect on them? It's the same one I've seen in the game itself too. I've been playing around with the Lainey model in Daz and I have the HD details applied and the normal map on applied but they appear to be the normal V8 feet. Is there a separate map I need to get somewhere?

Nilo11

Jan 26, 2018
Question about the feet. How do you get the wrinkle effect on them? It's the same one I've seen in the game itself too. I've been playing around with the Lainey model in Daz and I have the HD details applied and the normal map on applied but they appear to be the normal V8 feet. Is there a separate map I need to get somewhere?
Lainey is wrong model, or skin for Ms harding, i use zelara and another asset's.

jimmytango488

May 21, 2019
Lainey is wrong model, or skin for Ms harding, i use zelara and another asset's.
Thanks for the info. Somebody said earlier in the thread that Lainey was the model and I just assumed that was correct since I didn't see anyone contradict that post.

derede

Jan 10, 2018
Zelara is definitely right model with eye, mouth and eyebrows shapes but skin is little bit tanned in the game. Anyone know how change skin color to tanned?

Last edited:

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Zelara is definitely right model with eye, mouth and eyebrows shapes but skin is little bit tanned in the game. Anyone know how change skin color to tanned?
Her body doesn't require tanning. The base color for the model in the game is the same as in the product. But if you really want to give her a tan, there are a few ways you can do that. I simply go to the surface tab with her selected. Select "Skin - Lips - Nails and play with the base color, translucency weight, and translucency color until I get the shade I'm looking for. But this particular model doesn't use any tanning.
Mrs. Harding.jpg

Mrs. Harding Assets for those interested: These are just what I used.
Face:
Body: or For this model, I used Vic 8, but I'm pretty sure you don't need to.
Hair:

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Isabel Assets:
Face:
Body: or Again I used Vic 8 cause I liked the results I got with it more personally. But you can definitely use Leony's body as well.
Hair: (This hair has major shine defaulted. To lower that shine, find the top coat color in the surface tab and make this any shade of gray for different levels of shine)

Isabel.jpg

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Her body doesn't require tanning. The base color for the model in the game is the same as in the product. But if you really want to give her a tan, there are a few ways you can do that. I simply go to the surface tab with her selected. Select "Skin - Lips - Nails and play with the base color, translucency weight, and translucency color until I get the shade I'm looking for. But this particular model doesn't use any tanning.
View attachment 408843

Mrs. Harding Assets for those interested: These are just what I used.
Face:
Body: or For this model, I used Vic 8, but I'm pretty sure you don't need to.
Hair:
Pure HOTNESS!!!
Can't help to think that when a gal is standing with the feet like that, she's missing a nice pair of sandals underneath :p

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Ruby Assets
Face:
Body: I didn't use her body to 100% for this model. That was just my preference.
Hair:
Nails:

Ruby is fairly basic all around, but I did have to take some time to play with her. I don't really know what base bump map is used for her though (The map to get the foot wrinkles). I assume it's Vic 8's map. That's what I used here.

She also uses a certain eye shadow that can only be seen up close but I have no idea what makeup asset that belongs to. Not like it matters though cause it's really not that noticeable at all.

Ruby.jpg