Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.2] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
It has another update, already installed it, but i have no progress on Madeline. it stuck on "I have to take her to another broad meeting"
How many board meetings have you gone to? There's a few of them. They trigger as the other girls make progress. If your save was from before they were implemented they might just happen one after another.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Kevinox94

Sep 11, 2021
View attachment 2618872

Overview:
In the wake of a murder, a mysterious woman offers you a job to protect herself and her three beautiful daughters from harm. Finally, your luck seems to have changed. But this seemingly fortuitous opportunity reveals a world of desire and corruption far beyond your imagination.
Will you unravel the mystery that obscures the lives of your new employer and her daughters? Or will you give in to temptation and succumb to the allure of sin?
Explore a lavish mansion and uncover its hidden secrets in this brand-new sandbox adventure by Faerin. Forge exciting and meaningful relationships with each girl as you delve into their unique storylines and deepest desires.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-31
Release Date: 2024-08-30
Developer: Faerin - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.2
Language: English
Other Games: Man of the House - Mystwood Manor
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Important : pour conserver vos anciennes sauvegardes, vous devez copier le dossier des sauvegardes de votre ancien chemin de jeu vers le nouveau.

TÉLÉCHARGER
Win : - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Écussons : *
Extras : FAQ - Procédure pas à pas - Extra Crack* - Cheat Mod*
[UTILISATEUR=1987810] RandomGuy400[/USER] merci pour le lien

View attachment 3391140 View attachment 3391139 View attachment 3391138 View attachment 3391137 View attachment 3391136 View attachment 3391135 View attachment 3391134 View attachment 3391133 View attachment 3391132 View attachment 3391131 View attachment 3391130
[/CITATION]
Y a-t-il une traduction française ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Anglais: In the future, please provide an English translation with your posts. Thank you.
To answer your question, yes, there are French translations in the game.

Français: A l'avenir, merci de fournir une traduction en anglais avec vos messages. Merci.
Pour répondre à votre question, oui, il existe des traductions en français dans le jeu.

Reactions: TheDevian

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
Finally got to try it. Amazing game! Thank you, kind stranger, for telling me how the patch works. The story really makes more sense and flows better with the patch.

Love all the sisters. I'm really digging with all of their designs and personalities.

How do you get the last book of sin though? The guide said going to sleep at 01.00 but nothing happens. Do I need to clear specific quest line first?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Finally got to try it. Amazing game! Thank you, kind stranger, for telling me how the patch works. The story really makes more sense and flows better with the patch.

Love all the sisters. I'm really digging with all of their designs and personalities.

How do you get the last book of sin though? The guide said going to sleep at 01.00 but nothing happens. Do I need to clear specific quest line first?
If you're referring to the book of Envy, read my answer directly above your post.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
guys why vicotria doesnt do the chore after the boxing game i already bought the maid unfirom
That one is likely because you did the boxing event on a Monday or Tuesday. To fix that, you will need to load a save from before you did the lesson, or wait for the next update, where we have it fixed.
As for the other part, if you want to upload that previous save, I can take a look at it.

Reactions: rKnight
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes