Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.3] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

Mohman

Jul 6, 2021
The file is getting larger every update, why we have to download the whole game every update?
Why don't you issue an update only file and save us time and money

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
It's working as intended, but the reason you can't check on her is because you're doing two events on the same day (taking Madeline to her board meeting and checking on Victoria) at 14:00. So you'll want to do any training with Victoria on any day except for Monday nights and Tuesday nights.

If you try to check on Victoria on the day Madeline needs to be at her board meeting (Tuesdays and Thursdays), you will get fired, and the day will reset to early morning.

There's already a gallery that allows you to do that. You don't need a mod for it.
Also where is the gallery in game?

Last edited:

ferolg

Jan 8, 2019
Hello, I have a problem.
Victoria stormed into house from the pool to her bedroom.
Mike: I wonder what Victoria is doing in her room...
But I can't go anywhere, everywhere I click Mike keeps popping up..
What is the solution?

THX

Wwrizao

Jan 27, 2018
Hello, stuck on a loop here. Last hint available is "I need to wait for Olivia to tell me what she wants in return for the laptop". I already obtained the laptop once but can't anymore. I've been skipping days but Olivia keeps on telling she'll let me know. What am I missing?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello, stuck on a loop here. Last hint available is "I need to wait for Olivia to tell me what she wants in return for the laptop". I already obtained the laptop once but can't anymore. I've been skipping days but Olivia keeps on telling she'll let me know. What am I missing?
Can you attach your save, please?

Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes