Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.3] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Sorry but these update sizes are very small. Basically just one scene where MC and the mom do a yoga pose and that's it for her content.
I posit that the present moment is optimal for you to request a refund.

That's actually something I've wondered about. If your father dies, is your step-mother still your step-mother? She is not married to him anymore.
That's actually a really good question, and you made a great point there. IMHO, I would say no, considering the marriage ended upon John's death.
She introduces to him as his stepmother, and he accepts her title. I guess, in their eyes, relationship is a valid one.
A couple, yes.
I am sure Patreon would say 'yes'.
Without the doubt. Though, they didn't seem to object a few cases in other games, where MC was boning ex-wives daughter from another relationship, ie ex-stepdaughter.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
That's actually something I've wondered about. If your father dies, is your step-mother still your step-mother? She is not married to him anymore.
Technically she becomes his Widow so yes she remains the step mother, she is just not blood related like her daughters etc...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Apparently I did win the swimming contest and I do remember going to the spa but the achievement did not trigger
There wasn't any achievement for it in the last version. That was introduced in this update. If you're not seeing it in Olivia's profile as having been completed, then that's a bug we were unaware of. I'd need your save to give to Faerin in order to investigate further.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes