Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.3] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

BaldBippey

Sep 29, 2024
Newbie post here. Midnight Sin has several patches for download. If I download "Incest" and "Cheat Mod" and install, will the game be okay? I.e. will I f something up?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Newbie post here. Midnight Sin has several patches for download. If I download "Incest" and "Cheat Mod" and install, will the game be okay? I.e. will I f something up?
You will by using the cheat mod as it's not supported by the developer, not do we offer support to anyone using it, as mentioned by FullyAnimated.

Reactions: TheDevian

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There wasn't any achievement for it in the last version. That was introduced in this update. If you're not seeing it in Olivia's profile as having been completed, then that's a bug we were unaware of. I'd need your save to give to Faerin in order to investigate further.
here it is

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
here it is
Thanks, I see the new achievement ("Slippery when wet") in your save, as indicated in my screenshot. Are you sure that was the correct save? I'm also noticing in the player log, several of the girls' stats (Annabelle, Victoria and Madeline) were corrected as they were lower than they should have been.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes