VN Ren'Py Abandoned Midori's Curiosity [v0.1.1] [REDH00D]

RED H00D

Game Developer
May 26, 2023
Banner.jpg

Overview:
John and Midori, the Hatcher couple had been married for five years and were deeply in love. During their time together, they had experienced a great deal of happiness and joy. From their first date to their wedding day, they had enjoyed every moment of their time together.
The couple had developed a strong bond and found comfort and security in each other’s arms. They had grown accustomed to a comfortable lifestyle, where they could relax and just be themselves. They were a loving and happy couple, and everyone around them knew that.
One day, however, the couple’s lives changed dramatically when that person started living with them.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-20
Release Date: 2023-07-20
Developer: REDH00D Patreon -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -

outdoor one.png cooking one.png ktc_2.png sex_scene2_1.png after_sex1.png

Last edited:

Alex Bloss

Aug 12, 2021
Who is going to download and see how much content it has? I know its the first release but still curios

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Who is going to download and see how much content it has? I know its the first release but still curios
Its short as its a prologe. Hower its sadly a NTR visual novel with multiple POV and its basic as it is. I looked up their Patreon and found this:
However from what I read, and my experience, its your typical FMC corruption and either MC enjoys the cuckholding, or it will happend behind his back. Also the game has many missing character pictures and not that much of varriaty of CGs.

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
hmm my question is the mc a total cuck or does he have some balls cause from the pic the other guys dick doenst seem to be that big tbh so i feel like they will give mc really small cock which i perosnally dont like and find unreal

Jul 27, 2019
View attachment 2656460

Overview:
John and Midori, the Hatcher couple had been married for five years and were deeply in love. During their time together, they had experienced a great deal of happiness and joy. From their first date to their wedding day, they had enjoyed every moment of their time together.
The couple had developed a strong bond and found comfort and security in each other’s arms. They had grown accustomed to a comfortable lifestyle, where they could relax and just be themselves. They were a loving and happy couple, and everyone around them knew that.
One day, however, the couple’s lives changed dramatically when that person started living with them.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-28
Release Date: 2023-05-28
Developer: REDH00D
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA
Linux: - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA
Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA

View attachment 2656495 View attachment 2656505 View attachment 2656507 View attachment 2656510 View attachment 2656512
Multiple POV's ntr game with a focus on plot rather than scenes. RED H00D you a fan of hangovercat's work? Sounds similarish so just curious if that's what inspired you, or at least one of the things since if that's the general style you're going for I'm along for the ride.