Others - Completed - Miho Adventures [Final] [Pixel Miho]

1. 1.00 star(s)

babywhiteseal

+ Way too rare concept of female PC that starts H scenes and everything still looks consensual (from what I've seen)
    + animations are okay if you like (mostly) lesbian pixel art
    - controls are jank, rebinding keys doesn't change them in menu and double jumping can ONLY be done once you start falling
    - Voicelines are repeating way too often, 1 on game startup and 1 each time you get in gameplay, doesn't get better then with 2 jumping lines and 3 attack lines ! awful especially when enemies take like 8 hits to go down ... Speaking of which ...
    - Everything takes wayy too many hits excepts you. Boss design is dismal and unintuitive.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

RICKY43

Holy crap this game actually sucks. I got bored after two levels... The controls are stiff and janky with terrible and unnecessary platforming.

The voice acting for the playable character is pretty bad / cringe... I'm sorry this just isn't it.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Revan97

cute pixel art but an incredibly shallow game, ended up quitting at the first boss because it was just the same basic attack and sub-par platforming, with the mild H-content not being remotely enough to sustain it
  4. 1.00 star(s)

wakal

The controls are clunky, the animations are short and are usually only two frames at best. Feedback on combat is nonexistent, each level is about 10 seconds long if you skip the combat, which you should do because there is no reason to engage. This feels like a v0.0.1 of a game not a v1.0