toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
A 32 yo woman looking like a 13 yo teen in several scenes thanks to AI ...

Nope, I'm out
Bye bye.

> Mila is a 32yo wife

That girl is a beauty but she really doesn't look 32. Seems like a more realistic age could have been picked, though I suppose it doesn't change the story all that much.
Age is just a number. Who cares? Just fap.

Make the wife more voluptuous :sneaky::sneaky:
Please, don't... Enough of old fat cunts on this site. We don't have enough slim young looking sluts.

If this a 32 year old, I'm a zygote
View attachment 3526852
You are a zygote. She is 961 yo.

View attachment zs4sqbgjidu31.webp

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
A minor request/suggestion...

If possible, can the "change the cover and music" setting on the main menu screen be saved so we don't have to change it every time. Minor thing, but would be great when opening the game or going back to the main menu screen to be greeted by the selected image of Mila with the popsicle and the accompanying music instead of having to click "change"...lol

Reactions: aDDont

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
A scene gallery is really nice, always good for a game to have one :D
aDDont Maybe split the replays tho, as in "Shared Scenes", "Netorare Path", "Netorase Path" or something like that, so people don't get confused? Since the paths are/will be pretty distinct from each other

gooberdoober

Jun 28, 2018
oof so may complaints... honestly y'all theres like thousands of games on this site use the tabs to find one for you instead of complaning about random shit... to many paths.. then go find a VN, takes to long to update... then play complete games, I WANT X,Y, and Z, then browse those tags.... honestly let him do his thing make the game he wants and if its too short by god maybe, just maybe, he will make another...

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
Thought the art was great, but is it still all about BDSM? It's not a kink I particularly appreciate, so I never made it very far since both the black guy and the hubs end up (to my tastes) over the top in dominance/subjugation etc. Is there any new routes that aren't so... is sadistic the right term?

cockgod

Apr 29, 2018
I'll never understand the internet body police.

My wife has always been tiny, and when she was 32, she absolutely looked like the protagonist. Larger breasts, but still.

I also had tons of friends in the theatre/dance community with bodies like that in their 30s.

Flat chests exist at all ages, people need to chill out.

Roney079

Jun 16, 2024
I haven't fully finished playing the update yet, but there's a detail you might be able to fix for the next one.

When Mila and Paul are in the park, and Paul suggests trying something with the guy who looks like Bob, Paul's image overlaps with Mila's. In other words, they are both centered in the middle; perhaps placing Paul on the left would look better.

I personally don't like the new cover. Luckily, there's an option to change it. I think, in a way, it makes Mila lose some of her essence, which made her a bit 'different.' The inclusion of BBC isn't to my liking, but I respect it because I know there are many who don't like AI art, NTR, and all those pointless debates that usually arise. But anyway, I mention it in case my opinion is useful to the developer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aDDont

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
If possible, can the "change the cover and music" setting on the main menu screen be saved so we don't have to change it every time
Will try to fix it in the next update. I wanted to do that from the start but I failed)

The "Betrayed" song in the Main menu, is it something the Dev created himself?
Thought the same about the other song xD tried to find it over google, but got nothin :D
Well partially - lyrics are mine, and the song itself generated by Udio.com) I didn't post the songs anywhere else but you can find them in the ".../game/audio/music" folder.

A scene gallery is really nice, always good for a game to have one :D
aDDont Maybe split the replays tho, as in "Shared Scenes", "Netorare Path", "Netorase Path" or something like that, so people don't get confused? Since the paths are/will be pretty distinct from each other
I barelly made it, tbh :HideThePain: But I will try to fix the bugs there and split it to the routes. The idea itself is good)

too bad this game already went to way of multi choice and path
it may take 5 update to get new content on your path
Yeah:cautious: In the nearest updates I will be making new content for NTR route only. Maybe will add some bugfixes for netorase and UI.

Thought the art was great, but is it still all about BDSM? It's not a kink I particularly appreciate, so I never made it very far since both the black guy and the hubs end up (to my tastes) over the top in dominance/subjugation etc. Is there any new routes that aren't so... is sadistic the right term?
That's a hard question :) Well there is no hard bdsdm stuff there, like beating and torturing. More like dom-sub play and humilation. In loyal route I still plan dom-sub relationship, but with no other men. Maybe there will be another girl we'll see, but I didn't plan it too deep.

When Mila and Paul are in the park, and Paul suggests trying something with the guy who looks like Bob, Paul's image overlaps with Mila's. In other words, they are both centered in the middle; perhaps placing Paul on the left would look better.
Guess it slipped through my eyes after I updated Paul's sprites) Thank you, will be fixed in the next update.

I personally don't like the new cover. Luckily, there's an option to change it. I think, in a way, it makes Mila lose some of her essence, which made her a bit 'different.'
In NTR route I don't want her to become just another dumb slut. Well, she will at first, but then she will understand that something is wrong and change because of certain event. Something like Metamorphosis (manga) but much less brutal I guess.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
I'll never understand the internet body police.

My wife has always been tiny, and when she was 32, she absolutely looked like the protagonist. Larger breasts, but still.

I also had tons of friends in the theatre/dance community with bodies like that in their 30s.

Flat chests exist at all ages, people need to chill out.
She is not just tiny, her face looks younger, her husband who is the same age as her also looks young, and the author contradicts himself, he writes that Mila met her husband at school, ten years ago, did she still go to school at 22? This age just doesn't suit her, about 25 would be perfect.

Reactions: Volchonok

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
She is not just tiny, her face looks younger, her husband who is the same age as her also looks young, and the author contradicts himself, he writes that Mila met her husband at school, ten years ago, did she still go to school at 22? This age just doesn't suit her, about 25 would be perfect.
Unless he specifically mentioned high school... they could have met at college/university.

4.00 star(s) 61 Votes