RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.4] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Jollyolnothin

May 7, 2018
This small intro is kind of dope, ngl. Gonna wait and see how the next few updates go, and if they maintain this level of quality and charm, will 100000000% be subscribing to support the team.

Also, the chocolate joke made me laugh a little harder than it should have.

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
I like that the Miley character was looking to be the usual "Big Sister that hates the creep/perv MC", such a pleasant surprise that is not the case, and in fact she is very sweet

Last edited:

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Aww i like how everyone is nice to the MC, especially the sisters, it's a refreshing change of pace. I do like that the older sister is still bitchy to others tho lmao.
I like that the Miley character was looking to be the usual "Big Sister that hates the creep/perv MC", such as pleasant surprise that is not the case, and in fact she is very sweet
Yeah i never understood why western devs keep putting that "abusive aggro sister" character into every single game.

It is a completely unrealistic stereotype from animes, i think they call it Tsundere or something?

Basically just shows that these devs know nothing about women, siblings, or people in general. The entire anime genre is just cultivated autism.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Yeah i never understood why western devs keep putting that "abusive aggro sister" character into every single game.

It is a completely unrealistic stereotype from animes, i think they call it Tsundere or something?

Basically just shows that these devs know nothing about women, siblings, or people in general. The entire anime genre is just cultivated autism.
So you're telling me older sisters the world over don't legitimately hate their younger brothers for absolutely zero reason? Next you'll tell me Santa isn't real.

Tristam1920

Aug 7, 2021
Hats off, game looks really good and extremely wholesome, continue the great work❤, (just a heads up that the discord link doesn’t work can u please update it?)

Reactions: BangB420

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hats off, game looks really good and extremely wholesome, continue the great work❤, (just a heads up that the discord link doesn’t work can u please update it?)
discord is actually only for patreon subscribers, as mentioned less than 10 posts above yours:
It's for 3 dollar subs (and up) only, not sure why it's on the thread tbh

Reactions: Tristam1920

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
shota (with a big dick according to some commenters), milfs, thicc women AND hand drawn animation. you've definitely checked off my boxes enough to give it a shot. though as much as I can respect experimenting with artistic choices with draw lines. for me I find it very distracting

Reactions: lxh123

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
just finished the demo. I like what I see but the point and click navigation in your house is distracting as all hell. without highlights, i'm never sure if something is clickable or not. I'm all for experimenting, but that needs A LOT of refining or deciding to make it the top down RPG navigation of the other areas

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes