RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.5] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
there's an error note but very fast couldn't read it
Without any error information or error log -- this is about the best we can go on:

This appears to be using RPGM MZ for game creation - While I have known some people to have success with Windows 7 and RPGM MZ games - it would be best if you have Windows 10 or 11.

You should probably have 8 GM RAM and CPU should be an i3-4340 or better. Make sure you video card is OpenGL with at least 1 GB of VRAM with 1280x768 or better display resolution.

If you have all that - make sure your anti-virus isn't doing something wonky that prevents the game from running.

Jan 28, 2023
Okay, so why the fuck does "photo.exe" attempt to access a completely custom IP (completely without a Subnetmask), along with the app? Why is it even sending HTTPS requests in the first place?
I'm experienced with this stuff, and it's concerning to say the least.

Dev is very likely attempting to backdoor, phish, or spy on the users. There is zero reason for your applications to be making TCP requests through my firewall. At least now I have a in if he tries anything.

I highly recommend somebody on the F95 team investigate this.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
As I just posted, it is attempting to make requests through TCP, a Layer 7 HTTPS request. I've logged the infringing IP for my own sake, in case I have to act upon it. Be careful, this Dev smells of malice.
The only weird one here is you. Your a new account with 3 posts and all of your posts are related to hacking.

Jan 28, 2023
The only weird one here is you. Your a new account with 3 posts and all of your posts are related to hacking.
Imagine deflecting a genuine concern.
Go, run it on your PC and check your firewall logs. I'm just warning people and making them aware that the app is flagging som suspicious stuff. "lol ur new" doesn't work when this kind of thing is popping up. Do your research before denouncing me, Champ.

JimboMan2000

Apr 2, 2023
ANIMATE SCENES AND UR FK****g Rich man.... holy shit just animate it, its not 90's to jerk to a picture. Art is 10/10

variable

Aug 1, 2018
Imagine deflecting a genuine concern.
Go, run it on your PC and check your firewall logs. I'm just warning people and making them aware that the app is flagging som suspicious stuff. "lol ur new" doesn't work when this kind of thing is popping up. Do your research before denouncing me, Champ.
I legitimately do not have a "photo.exe" anywhere in my game directory, nor do I see it being created. Check the rest of your computer for viruses that might spawn it.

Jan 28, 2023
I legitimately do not have a "photo.exe" anywhere in my game directory, nor do I see it being created. Check the rest of your computer for viruses that might spawn it.
Nothing concerning the TCP/IP a Layer 7 HTTPS request either? I have the IP's logged from the requests (not sure from who). Just seems odd to me. I will admit, it's quiet possibly an unintentional false-positive from the Devs programming - still odd none-the-less.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
Another pointless update..... the game's dev probably wants to break the record for wasting time, I remember how there was a lot of grind in the Big Brother game, here it's much worse, apart from the grind the scenes are very boring, there are literally a few renders, the game has been created since 2022, and what's in it is one big joke, I won't even mention the tragic navigation, it's not worth it (n)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Nothing concerning the TCP/IP a Layer 7 HTTPS request either? I have the IP's logged from the requests (not sure from who). Just seems odd to me. I will admit, it's quiet possibly an unintentional false-positive from the Devs programming - still odd none-the-less.
Dude. If you think it's something NOT your fault and believe the game is the problem... Then you should click the REPORT button at the bottom of the first post of the thread and state what you believe is happening. Either that or open a support ticket using the link in the website header menu.

The volunteer staff of a couple of dozen do not read the threads unless they have to or they are followers of the game.

But you are the only one having this problem... That should give you a clue.

7th7th

Jan 27, 2021
Does anyone have a fix for this? No error message popped up.
I'm getting this too, and it happened on the last version of the game as well. My pc is fine as far as being able to run the game goes, it just has that loading circle, pauses for a second like its trying to load the game, then flickers back to the loading circle. No idea what to do about it, sucks that it's still an issue.

EDIT: I'll also say that when trying to delete the folder, I found that even after closing the game, it still had a process running on the pc, which isn't great (and I have the vague memory of something like this happening when I tried playing last update too). Idk if this is shady on the part of the dev, the uploader, or just some random RPGM weirdness, but yeah, I'd keep an eye out for this one, and if anyone with more tech knowhow than me knows what's going on with this and thinks it is legitimately sus, hit that report button

Reactions: nonceboi69

Bellenger

Oct 13, 2017
Ho
View attachment 2104839

Overview:
Play as a short fellow with a Napoleon Complex that has to bang through his town to figure out the murder of his old man!
All while trying to fight the supernatural forces that wish to stop him and a mysterious magical orb called "The Chode"
who will grant him any wish he wants if he fucks all the mifls in his life!​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-29
Release Date: 2024-07-23
Developer: Delicate Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v0.4): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android (v0.4): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: Walkthrough

View attachment 2772547 View attachment 2772548 View attachment 2772549 View attachment 2447126 View attachment 2447124 View attachment 2104813 View attachment 2104768
View attachment 2104773 View attachment 2104775 View attachment 2104815 View attachment 2104814 View attachment 2104774 View attachment 2104816 View attachment 2447125
How must we do for platine on mobile?

variable

Aug 1, 2018
I ran the game again under MITMproxy and the single request I logged was to https://www.gstatic.com/chrome/config/plugins_3/plugins_win.json. I assume this is because mw.js, the technology RPG Maker MV uses, is based on Chromium. You can see Brave browser (also based on Chromium) had a similar complaint to this, . Please do more due diligence before throwing technobabble accusations, script kiddie.

Jan 28, 2023
I ran the game again under MITMproxy and the single request I logged was to https://www.gstatic.com/chrome/config/plugins_3/plugins_win.json. I assume this is because mw.js, the technology RPG Maker MV uses, is based on Chromium. You can see Brave browser (also based on Chromium) had a similar complaint to this, . Please do more due diligence before throwing technobabble accusations, script kiddie.
Calm down champ. As I said, it was a concern. It's good that you ran it more thoroughly, though I just uninstalled.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Calm down champ. As I said, it was a concern.
How Ironic.

You did more than say you were concerned ... you made accusations that the Dev was malicious. Obviously, this is not the problem of this app, but with you.

Perhaps you should follow your own advice and calm down.

Also, now that you see you were overreacting and incorrect - you should state as such and use the edit button to correct your previous assertions so as not to spread disinformation that might cause invalid concerns by others.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes