RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.5] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

faptasm

Oct 21, 2017
Why people are blamming the dev of using AI? It clearly isn't
Okay, so as somebody who asked like three pages ago "how much longer till I can pound the Mario coins out of Jessie", I decided to go back to see the core image files of the new update.

I do miss the rough sketch artstyle a good bit, but this is on-model and fappable, so I feel very confident that the peeps calling it AI just don't want to admit they don't like it and made up a reason why besides taste.

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
Nice character art style, but so far that is about all that is going for it...

Seemingly too many unnecessary things, like the whole searching mechanic, game mechanics with city, no quest hints. Also the art mix up from scenes, house and city does not feel good as well as inconsticenties regarding character art. Development still needs a lot of time.

Last edited:

beryn

May 8, 2017
Would have loved to try this, but when the dev hasn't implemented a save system it is a no go unfortunately.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Would have loved to try this, but when the dev hasn't implemented a save system it is a no go unfortunately.
What platform are you using?
From PC version
1722958249073.png
Save on every dialogue box...

XenForo

May 30, 2017
Man I've tried to progress this gamepast the "A Will is a dead giveaway" quest but even after I buy the perfume, plushie and cut the grass and make dinner I still can't get Miley's door to work. I can turn in the plushie to Jessie and the mom gives me the "mom is sleeping peacefully, I should let her rest option" but Miley just doesn't work.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Man I've tried to progress this gamepast the "A Will is a dead giveaway" quest but even after I buy the perfume, plushie and cut the grass and make dinner I still can't get Miley's door to work. I can turn in the plushie to Jessie and the mom gives me the "mom is sleeping peacefully, I should let her rest option" but Miley just doesn't work.
It's been a while since I played and it may have changed but (first version anyway) you had a tiny spot on her door - somewhere right on or very near the handle.

XenForo

May 30, 2017
It's been a while since I played and it may have changed but (first version anyway) you had a tiny spot on her door - somewhere right on or very near the handle.
Thanks so much, It worked. Had a few pixels to click on beneath the door handle. Why it isn't the regular green interact circle there I don't know...

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Here is what's going on, in short a rework that didnt go as planned.

Wrong game/thread? Inocless doesn't develop Milf Busters.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes