Milf city translation (0.4v)

can66

Sep 26, 2018
I want to translate the game into Turkish. How do I edit language files? Do you have a translation into another language before?

Reactions: Palanto

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Download and .
Use unren.bat in the game folder of milfy city. "Unpack .rpa" and "decrypt .rpyc files" or whatever the options were called (and if the .rpy files aren't inside the milfy city game folder already. if they are you don't even need unren.bat)
Open the ren'py launcher -> Preferences -> Project Directory -> Add the folder above the milfy city folder. (i.e. C:\Games if milfy city itself is C:\Games\Milfy City\game )
Click on Milfy City in the left list. Click on Generate Translation in the bottom right list. Enter the language name you want to give it i.e. turkish mark the box below the name that says: "Generate empty strings for translations" -> Hit the button above that says: "GENERATE TRANSLATIONS"
After that's done, you should look into: "C:\Games\Milfy City\game\tl\turkish"
all the .rpy files need to be edited now.
Here's the renpy documentation about translation and what you have to keep in mind or how to add multiple lines if the turkish translation is longer than the english original and so on:
IMPORTANT LINK

zoltan1

Jan 25, 2019
Download and .
Use unren.bat in the game folder of milfy city. "Unpack .rpa" and "decrypt .rpyc files" or whatever the options were called (and if the .rpy files aren't inside the milfy city game folder already. if they are you don't even need unren.bat)
Open the ren'py launcher -> Preferences -> Project Directory -> Add the folder above the milfy city folder. (i.e. C:\Games if milfy city itself is C:\Games\Milfy City\game )
Click on Milfy City in the left list. Click on Generate Translation in the bottom right list. Enter the language name you want to give it i.e. turkish mark the box below the name that says: "Generate empty strings for translations" -> Hit the button above that says: "GENERATE TRANSLATIONS"
After that's done, you should look into: "C:\Games\Milfy City\game\tl\turkish"
all the .rpy files need to be edited now.
Here's the renpy documentation about translation and what you have to keep in mind or how to add multiple lines if the turkish translation is longer than the english original and so on:
IMPORTANT LINK
Can you be more precise ? I'M trying found this language files but can't.
I unpacked rpy but can't see generate translations, maybe better description or video can help us?
Thank you in advance

ScOrPiOnS-FrAnCe

Nov 29, 2022
Warning : In the game directory -- Game --- tl-- language name ... the files will be translated into the language . The translation is not automatic